s e v e n t e e n

The next day in 12 Grimmuald Place was low key awkward.

Harry and Draco shuffled out of Harry's room without being noticed.

Hermione and Pansy walked out of their bedroom holding hands and acting all cute.

Remus and Tonks passed out in the lounge area last night and woke up tangled together. Narcissa fell asleep instantly in her room, dreaming and wishing of peace in the world

Everyone went downstairs for breakfast. Pansy made more muffins and biscuits for everyone.

Draco and Harry held hands under the table like they were children.

Pansy leaned against Hermione as she happily ate a muffin.

Remus, Tonks and Narcissa all talked about different events happening.

Pansy let Kreacher sleep, he was a good elf that deserved rest. She did set aside some food for him.

Everyone chatted quietly.

Then Remus and Tonks had to leave, they got an emergency distress call from the Orders second location in Romania.

They left before noon.

It was a lazy day. School was approaching slowly and none of the four students wanted to return.

One main reason was having to hide their friendships and relationships they made.

Another was Draco's task to kill Dumbledore and his impending doom.

Just as everything seemed perfect, it crumbles.

Because this wasn't a fairytale.

Hermione tidied up the house. Narcissa went into the study to catch up on some reading. Pansy went upstairs to shower.

Harry and Draco, well, you know, they were busy. Doing stuff.

Hermione finished cleaning and went into her bedroom, but walked in on a very naked Pansy.

Hermione stared as pansy uh and not noticed her yet.

Pansy's body was absolutely gorgeous. Perfect breasts and beautiful thighs mixed with her flawless skin.

Hermione closed their bedroom door, making Pansy jump.

"Oh my goodness, Hermione don't look," Pansy said, turning away from the brunette.

"Well I already did. I couldn't help it," Hermione said, walking over to her girlfriend. "You have an absolutely stunning body. You should show it off more often. There's not one thing I don't like about it," Hermione said.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better," Pansy said, covering her chest with her arms.

Hermione walked around to face her, "Yes, I am. I want you to feel good about yourself," Hermione said smiling.

"I want to show my body. I really do, but the attention I would get makes me hate myself."

"Oh love, the only attention you'll get is from me right now," Hermione smirked.

Hermione's hands pulled away Pansy's arms so her chest was exposed.

"Do you want me to do this Pans?" Hermione asked gently.

"Please be gentle," Pansy replied.

Hermione nodded and pulled Pansy towards the bed.

And you could guess what happens.

But Hermione forgot a silencing charm so Harry could make out moaning in the hallway when he had to use the bathroom.

He didn't really care, he was happy Hermione finally found someone who didn't treat her like shit.

Besides, he felt that way about Draco.

Love was love no matter who you were with.

But little did anyone know, their life was not a fairytale.