t w e n t y

It began when the protective barrier around Hogwarts was broken when Voldemort and his followers arrived.

Neville nearly died when the bridge was destroyed.

Harry and Draco were running around the castle, looking for the other horcrux in the castle.

They stopped on a staircase landing as everyone ran around them screaming.

They locked eyes and then kissed.

"I know," Draco told Harry as Harry ran up the stairs.

Draco ran down to the action of the battle.

On the low floor, Hermione and Pansy were breaking into the Chamber if Secrets to get basilisk fangs to break the horcrux.

There, they kissed for what seemed like an eternity before running to help Harry.

Above ground, the courtyard was getting bloodied with the bodies of war victims.

Voldemort's followers were advancing.

The teachers, students and Order members against death eaters, giants, werewolves and other creatures willing to follow the dark lord.

The only sounds were the wish of spells being shot and the screams of people before they die.

It was a horrible sound and a sight that no one would want to see in their entire life.

The world seemed like it would all come crumbling down of there was even one wrong movement.

Then there was daybreak.

The sun came up and the death eaters withdrew. The dead bodies were in the Great Hall.

Tonks, Remus, Fred, Lavender, and so many others that the Power Quadruple grew up knowing.

Harry had. made a decision. He would turn himself in to Voldemort. It was worth the sacrifices if it meant the world would be safe.

With the resurrection stone, he saw his parents, Remus and Sirius, all watching over him.

Harry died and saw Dumbledore as well as Voldemort's weak form.

He felt Hagrid pick him up, carrying him and hearing crying.

"Harry Potter is dead," Voldemort announced.

Screams rang out and gasps filled the air.

"Come along now Draco," Voldemort called to the blonde boy.

Not my boyfriend you arsehole, Harry Though. But he stayed still.

"Anyone else care to join," Voldemort questioned.

He heard laughter from the death eaters.

"And who might you be boy," The dark lord asked.

"Neville Longbottom," Neville said. "I'd like to say something. Yeah we may have lost Harry today. And others, Remus, Tonks, Fred. But we won't let them die in vain. At least not whole you're alive," Harry heard Neville announce.

Harry took this opportunity to leap off of Hagrid and run towards the school. He heard shouting and Draco running after him.

This wasn't a fairytale. This was a nightmare.