n i n e t e e n

(summary of their 6th year to the start of the battle)

The school year started out fine. The two Gryffindor's got mean looks from their Slytherin lovers.

They all hung out together in the Room of Requirement at night.

Their friendships and relationships grew and they were inseparable when they were together.

Then came the hard part.

The assassination of Dumbledore and the whole death eater fiasco.

Harry and Hermione grew apart from the Weasley's even more than they already did.

Ron was dating a lovely girl named Daisy and Ginny was dating Dean Thomas.

When school ended, the real war began.

The Slytherin and Gryffindor quadruple was ripped apart.

Hermione and Harry went on a horcrux hunt.

Draco and Pansy were forced to be death eaters.

Ron and Daisy went into hiding with the Weasley's.

They did join the Order of the Phoenix and help war efforts.

By the time of the Battle of Hogwarts, the Power quadruple had not spoke in nearly a year.

Harry and Hermione were worn out from the constant running and hiding.

Pansy and Draco were barely alive. Just shells of people that gave in to the torture and harsh ways of the death eaters.

Harry and Hermione had just been rescued by Dumbledore's brother and they snuck into the castle with the help of Neville.

When the got in the castle, they were welcomed by Ron, Daisy, Ginny, Fred, George, and their other fellow classmates.

The Slytherins had the privilege of keeping their dorms so Draco and Pansy weren't present in their Hogwarts homecoming.

Ginny looked happy to see Harry but Harry promptly ignored her and her wandering eyes.

Instead, Harry stood by Hermione, standing protectively near her.

The students had to then march into the Great Hall for an announcement from Snape.

Then came Harry and Hermione's reveal and the faceoff between Snape and McGonagall.

When Snape lost and apparated away, Harry could see Pansy and Draco's relieved faces.

McGonagall welcomed him back.

Then Harry's head hurt and the a raspy voice sounded in the hall.

Voldemort wanted him. Harry withered in pain on the ground and everyone looked at him.

Draco and Pansy ran over to their friend.

When the voice stopped, Harry stood up.

"Well, somebody grab him," A voice yelled out.

"You wouldn't dare lay a hand on my boyfriend you Bastard," Draco yelled out, leaving everyone stunned.

Pansy ran into Hermione's arms, kissing in front of everyone.

Basically the whole Great Hall was super quiet by the Power Quadruple.

Harry caught Ginny's eye. She looked betrayed. Ron looked shocked. Yet, Daisy stood next to her red headed boyfriend and smiled at Harry.

She didn't care. Daisy was just happy someone was stopping the Dark side.

The final battle was nearing.

This was not a fairytale.