Chapter One

Tyrell

I looked over to the judge who was giving me my sentence. Her hair was a mess and she had her shirt on backwards, her robe was wrinkled but she had a satisfied look on her face. I smiled and winked at her.

"Tyrell Jackson I sentence you to a 30 day anger management program." She banged the gravel and I smiled. I just got off an assault case. The nigga who ass I beat was in his wheelchair mad as fuck. His cast was stopping him from moving around so he had a shitty look on his face. He'll be able to walk in about three weeks but he ain't gon ever speak on my name again.

The judge was smiling at me so I smiled back. She a lifesaver cause my violent ass was supposed to go to jail for some months but she let a nigga off. I played my part though and kinda got myself off. During her little recess to decide if I was going to jail or not  I went into her office and fucked her on her desk. I had to sneak around the cops but when I did find her office it was on.

I don't really fuck that many women that's older than me but she was one I could get down with. She was older but was more flexible than any young bitch I've been with. These rich hoes do yoga and shit I guess. Imma start fucking around with them more. I need a sugar momma. Sugar mommas be teaching you new shit and I'm willing to learn. She did this spin move on me like we were in mortal combat or some shit. We had her whole office a mess.

"Aye they let a nigga off." I smiled while meeting up with my cousin. He was in the back of the courthouse waiting on me. He glared and shook his head.

"You fucked her didn't you." I nodded walking to the car. "You're disgusting." He sighed getting into the driver seat.

"What, she was fine for a 50 year old and I can't afford to go to jail right now." I shrugged. I'm trying to get a clean record. I wanted to take my business underground and start a shipping company.

"You put that poor man into a wheelchair." he groaned. I grabbed a blunt from my glove box and lit it. I've been in jail for a week and I need some weed bad.

"He called you fag Manny. You know I don't like that shit."

"But Ty I don't care why do you?" Emmanuel is my cousin who I've been looking out for. We live together at my house and have been for about five years. When he was 13 his parents kicked him out of the house for being gay and since I'm the only family he has, I took him in. At the time I was just 18 but I already had my own place and a good amount of money. I've been taking care of him, so to me he's my brother and I kill over family.

"He ain't gon disrespect you Manny. Fuck was he thinking he knew I don't play that shit." I shook my head.

"What are you 'Captin save a fag'?" He joked.

"Shid if I gotta be." I smiled over at him.

*~*~*

"Look at the end of the day, fuck that bitch." I laughed and blew out smoke.

"You're the devil." Luck laughed grabbing the blunt from me. "I gotta go entertain guests. You go find you some ass." He walked back into the party.

We were having a house party because soon I'm going to stop selling drugs. Well that's what everyone at this party thinks. The truth is I'm starting to sell overseas but I can't have the drug dealer title over my head. I want to look like a real business man. So I've been cleaning up my act so I can start a shipping company that's actually a front for a huge drug operation.

I walked back into the house looking for somebody to dance with. It was a packed party so it didn't take me long to find a fine ass girl to dance with. She was short, thick, and had long hair that covered her ass. I watched as she grinded on me.