Chapter Eight

Bassir

"Fuck you I'm good at golfing." Tyrell was pouting because he was losing. He is really bad at mini golf and it's starting to get funny. I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around him grabbing his hands. His tattooed fingers contrast my clear fingers. Our skin colors also were a big difference, him being light skin and me being dark.

"Here let me show you how to do it the right way." I slowly pulled back the stick and brought it down, hitting the ball. He went along with my movements with no complaints. "See the ball went in on our first try." I whispered into his ear causing goosebumps to break out on his arms. I stepped away grabbing my golfing stick and went to the next hole.

All the other people here were staring while I helped Tyrell swing. I hope I didn't take it too far. I was just teasing him but maybe doing that in public was too much.

"Get out of your head and let's continue playing." He smiled at me before trying to hit the ball again.

After golfing we went to a burger place by his house. I fought him to pay but in the end I let him. He doesn't show it much but I know he has loads of money from selling drugs. He doesn't really speak on it but I can tell from his car to the clothes he wears, he's rolling in drug money. His office looks professional but you can tell from the way he looks and carries himself that it's something going on under it all.

"You supersized my meal. My baby got money." I joked. He laughed and nodded.

"Yeah I better have some fucking money all the work I do." I sipped my drink with a smirk.

"What is it you do?" He glared at me. "I know it's definitely illegal but you never told me what it is exactly."

"You ask me this all the time." He sighed.

"You never give me a straight answer."

"Alright well I sell products. Freedom, guns, drugs are some examples." He said.

"Was that so hard?" He threw a fry at me with a pout.

"So what do you do?" I sat back and sighed.

"You know I teach a few classes but I'm also a social worker." I explained.

The night finally came and it was just us in the burger place. The fluorescent lights were our main source of light. The place was empty except for us and an old couple who was cuddling in a booth.

"So you like kids?"

"I love kids. I want a whole litter. Romero is the first of five more."

"I hate kids, I want my own but I know I'm going to hate everybody else's. Romero is the first kid I've ever actually liked." I laughed and stole one of his chicken nuggets. "You a whole ass thief gimme my nugget back." I quickly put it in my mouth and smiled.

"So how many kids do you want?"

"I want my chicken nugget back." He was really sad over some nuggets.

"I'm sorry. I'll give you a kiss for the nugget."

"I don't want no damn kiss, I want my nugget." I smiled and nodded.

"You don't wanna kiss me. I knew you felt uncomfortable but not wanting my kisses." I waited for him to speak out. His face was worried then he glared.

"Bassir, stop acting like that, you know I'm fine with kissing yo black ass."

"So I can kiss you whenever I want?" He nodded and closed his eyes. I leaned in but stopped just before his lips. "That's good, I'll keep that in mind." A blush came over his face fast. He's so damn cute.