Chapter Seven

Tyrell

"Do I look like I'm joking." I yelled scaring the employee who was coming up to me with some stupid shit. Apparently he lost the files that told us what was going in and out of different ports. After a few minutes of trying to calm down before I shot him, I told him to call every port and every place we were expecting shipments from.

"N-no." He answered. His knees were shaking and his face turned a bright red color.

"Go fucking do it then and if you fuck up again you're fired." I waved him off. I would've fired him on spot but I still needed him to fix the mistake.

Bassir walked into my office staring after the dumbass who just left. He turned to me with a smirk.

"Why was he crying?" He asked sitting across from me.

"That nigga was crying because he almost fucked up a weeks worth of shipments." I answered coming around from my desk. I quickly shut the door and turned back to Bassir. He scooted out from the desk so I could come and sit on his lap.

I'm sure the office knows he's my boyfriend but I still like to keep the door closed when he comes. I don't want anyone to know that I like to sit on his lap and that I let him kiss all over me. I want them to think he's the one sitting on me and being kissed on.

"Are you in here making your employees cry?" He wrapped his arms around me bringing me closer.

"He a bitch. Don't no man cry if he fucked up." I shrugged. I kissed his lips softly. "Why are you here?" I was happy he was here but I wasn't sure why he was here.

"You want me to leave?" He asked, pulling back from me.

"That's not what I said Bassir." I glared at him, forcing him closer to me. "You just never visit me here."

We've been going together for about a month. We have dates every week and try to go with Romero every weekend but through all that Bassir has never been to my office. He's had a look around one time but other than that he's never come here.

"I just missed you." He kissed my cheek. I glared at him.

"I told you about that cute shit." I stared down at him. He knows I don't like that mushy shit.

"You're crazy." He laughed. "Have you had lunch yet?" I looked over to my messy desk and shook my head. I've been holed up looking over paperwork and fixing the fuck up. "I thought we could check out this new pizza place." He gave me a sugar sweet smile.

"Check it out?" I questioned. He nodded. "Are we food inspectors or some shit because when you say 'check it out' it makes me feel like we seeing if it's up to code or some shit."

"Tyrell, we're just going to eat. Why do you have to be so crazy?" Bassir sighed with a smile.

I shrugged still looking at him. Bassir was handsome in every sense of the word. There is no other word to describe how he looks. The dark skin, the waves in his hair, and his pretty ass teeth. You could tell he was a man who took care of himself. I think when we first met I was taken back by his face and his strong personality. He was an asshole but now he's my asshole.

"I guess it's just how I am." I smirked, giving him a kiss on the lips.

*~*~*

"Table for two please." Bassir smiled at the host. She was looking at him a little too hard.

"Right this way." She smiled, grabbing two menus.

"I don't like how she fucking looking at you." I whispered to Bassir. He looked at me with a confused face. He can act dumb all he want but I know that bitch want his ass. He might not want her but she wants him and that's enough for me.