Chapter Nine

Tyrell

"I've missed you." Emmanuel said, bursting  through my front door. He tried to give me a hug but I side stepped him making him stumble. I was on my way out when he arrived.

"I saw you last week. And I told yo ass about running up in here without knocking. You don't live here anymore. One day you gon see me with my ass out and learn." I glared.

"You're evil." He pouted. "Anyway, Can I crash here for a while? Axel is out of town again and I hate being in that house without him. It's so big and cold." Manny asked.

"Sure. You know I don't care." I responded. "I'm not going to be here though. I've been staying at Bassir's house more than here." I confessed.

"That's right you are dating a fine chocolate man." Emmanuel smirked. "How's that going?"

"It's going...," I took a second to think. "It's perfect." I smiled. "He's the most annoying person I've ever met and if he wasn't my nigga I'd probably would've beat his ass by now. Don't get me started on his smart ass mouth."

"None of that sounds good." Emmanuel frowned.

"You ain't gonna let me finish damn. Even with all that he's still the reason I wake up smiling. He's the person I text whenever I leave the house or get home. He introduced me to my best friend and he's the reason I feel happier than ever."

"Sounds like you love him." Emmanuel gave me a grin.

My body went still. Do I love Bassir? I mean this is the guy who forces me to watch jeopardy with him knowing I hate that shit. Bassir has made himself a big influence in my life. He's been the main person I turn to. He's been the first person I talk to in the morning and last person I talk to before I go to sleep. If I love him, what does that make me?

I've never loved anyone that way. I've been alone all my life. Everyone that was supposed to love me abandoned me. If it wasn't for Luck and Manny I would have nobody. I've never loved someone romantically before and I've never felt that kind of love. The first time I feel that way and it's with a man, what does that make me?

"Seems like you got some thinking to do." Emmanuel brings me out of my daze.

*~*~*

"Hi babyboy." Bassir answers the door with a grin. He takes me in his arms and gives me a toe curling kiss. His soft lips tasted like chocolate and mint. Bassir was gripping onto my waist forcing me up against his sweaty body. I could tell he was just getting done with a workout. He was hot and sweaty but I still let him rub on me.

"Somebody happy to see me." I laugh pushing back from him. He gave me his bright smile and moved aside so I could walk in. "You kissing on me me like you haven't seen my ass in years." I blushed.

"I love your lips." He shrugged, shutting the door. Bassir was shirtless and wearing his compression shorts. I could see his dick comfortably snug against his leg. "I missed them."

"Just using me for my mouth. Never thought it'd happen to me." I shook my head. "I guess what goes around comes back around."

"You use people for their mouths?" He questioned. He started heading back to his bedroom. I of course followed.

"I have." I smirked.

"What are you using me for?" He questioned. He started peeling off his shorts. I watched him take off his underwear and toss both into a hamper.

"Your mouth." He gave me a fake shocked look. "And your fine ass body, the way you say my name, and the way you stay sucking me even after I've cum." I add.