Chapter 16

This is one my favorite chapters I've written for them. Chapter 12 and 16 is battling it out for my favorite. Thank you for all the love on the chapters. This story is coming to an end in about 4-5 more chapters but I have a couple shorts of them I want to post once the main story is over so it's definitely not over just yet.

Tyrell

I quickly took my milkshake from Romero. He pouted up at me.

"I told you not to get the soda if you wanted a milkshake. You can't have mine just because you want it." I frowned down at him.

"He's mean Ro. He never shares with me either." Luck said. They both stuck out their tongues at me before running off. I watched them run ahead of me with a glare. Assholes, leaving me because I want my fucking drink.

We went to the mall to go Christmas shopping. As soon as got here though Romero wanted to get something to eat. So before shopping we went to a burger place. He wanted a soda and milkshake but I told him to only get one because he ain't gon carry both around.

I picked up my ringing phone.

"David." I answered.

"We found him." He said. I let out a breath. "He in Mexico but should be back in a week." He was talking about my dad. That's after Christmas. At least I don't have to kill him on Christmas or some shit.

"Keep track of him and tell me when he's back. We end this as soon as possible." I said hanging up.

After finding out about my dad being alive and wanting to kill me I've been stressed. I wasn't scared but I wanted to end it quickly. I wasn't surprised he was really alive because it makes sense to "kill" yourself to go underground. I hate that man and finding out that he thinks he gonna kill me makes me want to skin that nigga alive.

Bassir hasn't said much about it since I told him about what's going on. He said he doesn't want to talk about me killing him. He says he understands and won't stop me but can't talk about it. I know he knows I've killed before. I'm sure he knows I've killed while with him but he doesn't ever ask about that side of me. He knows what I do is not safe or legal but he doesn't pay any attention to it. I think he's still trying to come to terms with my lifestyle. The drugs, guns and money. He has no idea I make millions a year. Again I think he knows but he doesn't try to acknowledge it.

I know it's a lot so I'm giving him time.

When did I become so nice? I would've never givin nobody a chance a year ago to get comfortable with my lifestyle. Bassir got me being nice and shit. Ew.

****

"We have to get daddy this." Romero held up a 'Finding Nemo' mug. "It's he favorite movie." I laughed and nodded. We were in a novelty store just browsing. I wanted to get Bassir a bunch of shit. We were only in here because Chance saw something for Zola. He left to get his thing while me and Ro looked around.

"I'm ready." Luck said coming back up to us. He had a black bag in his hand. "What I brought the kid can't see." He whispered to me. I glared and went to buy the mug. Once my mug was wrapped and paid for we went to the next shop. I took us to a jewelry shop.

"I actually wanted to get something for Zola from here." Chance said, looking down at the rings.

"You proposing?" He quickly shook his head. I smirked as he came to stand by me far from the rings.

"We got some years before I do that." I nodded. He and Zola were doing good. Having sex every fucking where and always talking about their feelings. Being real fucking annoing.