XX.

| Team exchange program arc |

This is it.

Sakura repeated the words that somehow comforted her yet increased her nervousness in ten-fold. The bright red of the Hokage tower became apparent as she walked closer.

She was alone, even though the streets were bustling with people on daily errands and she could spot multiple ninjas around the prestigious building that housed the Hokage. So it was more like she felt alone. Beside from the fact that she was currently walking alone.

That doesn't make any sense

She had left her training with Mayu-baa-san earlier in hopes of changing her name in the official files to just Sakura. The old lady had cheered her on with her own old-age humor and her famous 'you-can-do-it-girly' smile, that warmed her insides.

She had been skittish about it for a while now, but she decided on doing this right before a training session to keep her OCD alive and remind her to get it done already so she isn't late.

Apparently, that backfired as well. Her whole being was rather dazed and fog clouded over her mind every other minute she dilly-dallied. As much as she wanted people to stop calling her by Haruno, she was scared. A little too scared.

No.

She shook her, hurrying over to tower faster than neccessary, tripping on way and landing face first on the rocky ground.

An urge to cry welled up in her throat.

'Why do I always make a fool of myself?' She thought, hearing the shinobi at the front of the tower chuckle. Inner was rather silent, which made Sakura even more skittish. Though irritating, her words always elevated her confidence and didnt let her mind overthink too much.

She got up, grudgingly noting the scratch on her knee. A sudden need to take revenge on the guy who dared laugh at her took over and she brought a green glowing hand to the reddening spot. The skin cleared at an abnormal speed, the redness fading and everything was back to normal as if she didn't fell in the first place.

Medical ninjutsu was hard, but thanks to her excellent chakra control, it came naturally to her. Of course she wasn't great at it, this was rather basic and below average, but she did learn to summon the chakra and heal minor cuts and injuries in just a week.

Though she was taking a break from medical ninjutsu, it didn't seem necessary to learn it. While it was great to know it, most medical ninjas usually stay in the sidelines and aren't allowed to fight. Which she did want.

So no need to make a prominent specialty in it.

The shinobi's eyes widened ever-so-slightly before resuming back to his work, obviously not expecting that, child medics were rare, they had stopped teaching medical ninjutsu post-third war, after the slug princess left town. It came as a surprise but the guy wasn't too shocked, though he was curious as to what a civilian was visiting the Hokage tower for.

Sakura confidently walked up to him, chest puffed out, "Excuse me, can you tell me where I can find the Registrar? The official info documents one to be specific"

He eyed the girl before taking out a catalog, "Name and Reason"

"Haruno Sakura, for a mononym"

"Parents?"

"I'm disowned, Shinobi-san. But you could add them as Haruno Kizashi and Haruno Mebuki"

His hands paused for a moment before resuming his writing, "Okay...you got a job?"