In the rain- Thomas

A/N: Hi so, I need some requests for these imagines because honestly im stuck!! IM going to be doing a TBS fanfiction seperate from this one so go check that out later (Check on this and when I post a new Authors Note that probably means that the fanfiction is out!!). Hope you enjoy this, its really rainy where I live at the moment so thats why im basing this imagine off of the rain! Just saying your at the safe haven in this imagine as well so its gonna be sad T_T

Your POV

I sat on the sand. I had been attempting to skim rocks the way Thomas had been trying to teach me but I hadnt mastered it yet. I sighed deeply and relaxed. Flashbacks of Newt spread through my mind. He had been my best friend and now I had lost him. The thoughts of Teresa flashed by too. Thomas had loved her and I had loved him. I wasnt jealous of Teresa, I never envied her but seeing Thomas love her hit me hard, broke me.

Next came the tears as the rain started to slowly pour... "y/n!!!" I heard Thomas call. He ran along the beach before reaching me, "I know you loved her", i whisper, "Teresa?" He asks. I look up at him, "who else", i shrug, "well yeah, I do love her. Did love her", he says, i can hear the strain in his voice as he holds back tears. I turn away, too much pain for 1 month. Thats when it hits me, "what do you mean you did love her? So you dont anymore?" I question him, "well not really. I found someone better for me", he says and straightens up, "oh, haha is that the time? I better get going", i go to turn again, "Y/n, your the funniest most beautifulest girl ive ever met and well, Im in love with you", he says, the rain gets heavier, "but I thought you loved Teresa", I laugh at how stupid it sounds, "Well when I laid my eyes on you, when I met you during the end, My heart skipped a beat", he says. I smile and lean in to kiss him like all those cheesy romance movies, "lets get out of the rain", he says, "I bet I can beat you there, runner", I poke my tongue out at him playfully and run along the beach. 

When we reach our cabin, im puffed out, i feel arms around me, grabbing me and pulling me into the warmth of the cabin, "y/n im going to kiss you for the rest of my life", I hear Thomas say.