Rage and Fury

"I beat you once and I'll beat you again. Plain and simple...though I'll keep you alive, I need you to tell me where Kuroka is."

"Ah, you mean the Nekomata? The traitorous bitch is in good hands. Yes, good hands – so good, in fact, that you'll be joining her soon!"

Child, be careful. He's the wielder of the True Longinus, and you're a devil now. I understand that the angels gave you partial immunity against holy weapons back then, when you were a human. But-

Partner. Just trust me. I want you to prepare THAT transformation.

You-, you won't be able to use Balance Breaker, that's a HUGE disadvantage!

Don't worry. I'm pretty sure someone else will interfere in this fight.

No, not her...

I'm afraid so.

"Ready or not, here I come! Dragon!" Cao Cao lunges at me with the Holy Spear in hand, for me to intercept it with the tip of Valkyrie. The clash creates a massive shockwave, denting the pillars of ice around us.

 The clash creates a massive shockwave, denting the pillars of ice around us

"Is that *cough* all you've got?" Coughing blood, I try to taunt him.

"Am I not worthy of your Balance Breaker? AM I NOT?!"

"You'll forever be a kid, Cao Cao. Always throwing tantrums when things don't go your way. But.." I break the standoff by leaping away, atop an ice pillar.

"Let's see who's the better spearman!"

"The Lance of St. George..."

"Ah? So you recognize it? Makes my job easier..."

"It doesn't matter! I'll kill you, and show the world the power of humanity!"

"You're welcome to try!"

After dodging another strike from the True Longinus, I rush at him and try to jab him with the Lance.

"It's a shame there still are bloodstains from Kokabiel's gut..."