Season 2 Teaser

I'm going to release an updated BIO for the protagonist in the weekend, now that S1 is finished. It ended in a cliffhanger with the Heroic Spirits, and from the confrontation it will continue. In the meantime, I have a season 2 teaser for what I want to include.

...

"So you're saying their presence in the forest was related to a Holy Grail War? Is the Holy Grail even a thing?"

"Faust wasted his life searching for it, not realising it wasn't an object anymore. It was a person."

"Now, now, Hikigaya. This ain't the time to joke around! The Holy Grail's a person? Wasn't it, like, Jesus' cup?"

"You're really idiotic, Hyoudou. What I mean is that the grail is a Longinus, one of the four Holy Relics to be exact."

"You know who the possessor is."

"Yeah, we do. We tried to get it for ourselves, but we were too underprepared to do so."

"I wonder why."

"The Grail's in Romania. Land of vampires. Kinda ironic, isn't it? Anyway, the Tepes Clan. Valerie, to be exact...holder of the Sephiroth Graal and currently hostage of her own family."

"Sounds spicy. Now I'm interested."

"You know you're the student council president, right?"

"Oh, well. Sona's still the pres in everything but name anyway. She'll be fine."

"We can't get you to face your responsabilities..."

"Oh, believe me. It's just that I have priorities, and school isn't one of them. Now get out, I have to make a call."

Meanwhile - London, Hellsing Organization HQ

"Why do I feel a massive wave of bullshit coming

"Why do I feel a massive wave of bullshit coming..."

The phone rings and the woman seated at the desk picks it up.

"Integra! S'up? It's been a while!"

"Oh, fuck me..."

"I leave that to the Crimson Fucker! Where is he?"

"Why do you need me?"

"Problems with vampires. In Wallachia. I need him."

"Normally, I wouldn't give anyone the time of day like this. But as a former associate of Hellsing, and the one who fought Alucard to a draw, I'll give it to you. Let me brief him."

"Sure. See ya! I'm coming to London in a couple of days! Want to fuck around with him like old times." The caller cuts the conversation, and Integra sighs.

"May he drown in the ocean...damned dragon..." She then presses a button, knowing Alucard would answer to it.

In the training room

Alucard was, surprisingly, behaving like a responsible man. Something peculiar because he wasn't responsible, nor a man. Currently, he was teaching his subordinate Seras Victoria in marksmanship and controlling her vampire powers so that she could fight more efficiently.

 Currently, he was teaching his subordinate Seras Victoria in marksmanship and controlling her vampire powers so that she could fight more efficiently

"That's good, Police Girl. You're making great progress." He complimented his pupil, before clutching his head and smiling.

"Master? Is something the matter?" The pupil asked, somewhat concerned

"Nah, just felt a familiar presence for a second. But I'm sure it's nothing."

And the teaser is OVER! See you in two days for the updated bio and in two weeks for Season 2! 

KingFabia signing off, 

PEACE!