- Is it a Birth-Party Or a Slumber Day?- Chapter 2 -

Flippy, Handy, and the Mole all were getting into Flippy's beaten-up pickup truck. It was midday, The party would start at sunset. They had to get there on time. Flippy got into the driver's seat, While Mole and Handy got their seatbelts on next to him. Mole had to help Handy out with putting it on.

"Are you sure this thing will get us there on time? The house is on the other side of town!" Mole said, A worried look starting to cross his face. Handy grumbled "This beat-up thing? No way- it's not going to be fast enough." Flippy knew he didn't want to get there late- They all wanted to blend in with other guests, Instead of being looked at mid-party as they enter.  

Flippy looked over at the two "This thing has not failed me in 3 years, It's not gonna now-" 
The sounds of a dead engine suddenly interrupted him.

He tried to turn on the truck, But the engine wouldn't start. He tried again, Nothing.
"What did you say about this thing never failing on you-?" Handy sighed. Flippy grumbled as he tried again. Handy growled as he took off his seatbelt to help. 

"Flippy get out of the way- Let me try" 

"Handy, It's not going to work-" 

"Like this" It seems like Handy did the same thing that Flippy did, but instead the truck turned on with no issues whatsoever.

"How-" 

"NO QUESTIONS, JUST GO- WE HAVE NO TIME," Handy said, His voice suddenly urgent.

Handy quickly got back into his seat as Flippy stomped on the gas. The car jerked forwards onto the road, Sending the 3 against their seats. The truck coughed and grumbled, but it still drove quickly. Flippy glanced at the nearby road signs, Unable to see them more than a second.  They were bypassing the speed limit by, A LOT. He tried to slow down but pressing on the breaks did nothing, And the gas was jammed.

"FLIPPY SLOW DOWN-" Mole yelled at Flippy, Although he was blind. It was clear that something was wrong.

"IT WON'T, THE BREAKS ARE BROKEN" 

"OH, OF COURSE, IT BREAKS" Handy shouted, Clearly annoyed and scared for his life all at the same time.

A truck appeared, In the distance. At the window. You could see a moose, looking panicked at the fast-moving pickup moving straight towards him. The moose was spinning the steering wheel crazy. The larger truck spun out of control towards the pickup. Flippy with very little time left, swerved out of the way while the truck tipped off the high road and fell down the mountainside below. With a boom, You could hear crashing and the explosion of the gas that was inside the truck. Looking down, Handy could see a fire. The flame burst up at the pickup, leaving a black steaming mark on the doors. Flippy kept his eyes off the fire and on the road, trying to hold a weird feeling in his mind. He felt himself shaking as Handy and Mole yelled at him to go.

Flippy slammed on the breaks, Jerking everyone backward. Sending the pickup farther up the road. Getting away from the mess they had caused

"HOLY SH-" He could hear Handy and Mole yelling. Panic starting to build up inside him. 

Flippy took short breaths of air, It seemed like he couldn't breathe, Then his heart rate increased. Starting to put his mind in a panicked state. 

All he could do was tighten his grip on the wheel. 

The last he remembered from the car was shutting his eyes. And the worried voices of Handy and Mole.

----Time Skip---- 

The burned pickup drove onto the driveway, It was sunset. They had gotten here on time. The three were tired, confused and nervous. They all got out and Handy stopped Flippy before they went onto the lawn.