Chapter ??

It's that time again people who don't comment or talk. 

For 100 views on this dumb thing, Im making this!

I could be studying right now but I'm making fanfiction.

Handy had been watching The Mole and Flippy. Mole had been talking for a while and he hadn't noticed his buddy suddenly going quiet.

"Flippy?" The Mole looked at his bear friend. He wasn't talking anymore.

"Flippy!" Nothing.

"FLIPPY-!" Yelling didn't do anything.

Flippy's eyes were glossy and he was staring at the window behind the Mole. He looked afraid of something that was there. But there was only a wall, Handy walked over to get a closer look.

"FLIPPY!" Handy yelled as well 

His friend suddenly reached into his vest, still staring at the spot, and pulled out something sharp. A knife-

Handy jumped back, fright suddenly taking hold of him. 

"MOLE BACK UP, NOW" 

The mole looked behind him and faced Handy

"Why-" 

"JUST-" 

Mole followed with Handy's demands and mumbled something under his breath, A bit offended. The noise had attracted a small crowd around the commotion. Petunia, A blue skunk with flowers covering her fur came out of the crowd.

"Handy, what's going on? You know I told you to stay out of-" 

"It's not that- Look!" 

Petunia looked over at Flippy and suddenly had a look of fear cross her face. 

"What- Flippy! You know better than to hold a knife out like that!" Petunia started to reach to grab the Bowie knife from Flippy, But the bear twitched in a way that made Petunia flinch. 

"Uhm- Do you think he is another Lammy...?" Petunia mumbled to Handy, Handy was taken back from that comment.

"Flippy wouldn't-!" 

"He has the same look on his face from when she would look at.. 'Mr Pickle'...." Petunia mumbled. 

"Don't compare him to her! She was full of problems, Flippy's just... Stressed?" Handy could see his argument was cut short without a good excuse

Petunia sighed "I know you care about your friend a lot but even you know that sounds stupid..." 

"I have known him for like- 10 months now and he hasn't done anything wrong!" Handy mumbled

"Handy," Petunia started "I LOVE you, I respect you. But I dont want you to get hurt! I know the Toothy thing really has-"

"Lets JUST- Move away from that" Handy blocked her from continuing. "Truffles said Flippy was cleared from being 'A Threat' And the only threats have been Lammy, Lumpy and uh- Cro- marmot."

His eyes glossed over the oversize ice-block, Which was sitting in the corner in a wagon while its owner. The Mime was still sitting in the corners making balloons, Although they were now watching the crowd.

As he turned around, He saw Flippy moving again. His eyes were focused and confused, Flippy looked down at the knife he was holding and a shock came over his eyes. 

"Uh, what's this about? Did I uh- Do something wrong?" Everyone kept staring and shushed whispers crossed the crowd. 

Handy didn't want them to pick him up and throw him out, WHY did Flippy have to do this at his OWN birthday party. Handy thought about the car drive, WERE his eyes yellow? No it was a trick of the light. It was JUST him being tired.

"Truffles, Help me bring him upstairs." A pig came from the crowd, He was light blue but it was hard to see what he was wearing due to the flashing lights of the room

"I don't even-" 

"JUST COME"

He ran beside Flippy, The crowd backing away and mumbled into his ear. 

"UPSTAIRS. NOW" 

___________________________________________________________-

Done with a new part, Im proud of nothing. 

Anyway for those wondering, Lumpy is dead, Hes re-spawning currently.

Next ? chapter coming once the next cannon chapter is out.