-??? has joined the game- -Chapter 5-

The lights were blazing through her eyelids, She took a breath in. The smell of soda and sweets filled her with reassurance. Cuddles might just be watching TV in her room. He always was sneaking off with friends and playing pranks, After how the Mole had ruined the pudding, No one could eat it and everyone got a laugh out of it. Even him! I KNOW Cuddles is just dying to start a prank with Flippy, His innocence with how stupidly strong he was. Although another reason might be get back at Handy... 

She looked over at Toothy, His eyes were forced on the doorway. Although no one came out. He looked up at Giggles and flinched from eye contact.

"Oh-h how long have I been staring?" Toothy's words tripped over each-other "Sorry-y.."

"How long has Cuddles been up there?" Giggles mumbled "Almost 10 minutes now-w" 
His eyes were glossy, their eyebrows drooped with worry. 

Giggles stepped in, To make sure he didn't burst into tears.

"Don't worry! Your friend will be back any minute now!" Toothy's look soften a bit. Giggles kept going, Stepping in-front of him. Blocking the doorway view.

"Everyone knows the trouble maker Cuddles is! My house is FULL of cameras, Lets just go to my bedroom and see where he went-" 

Suddenly, A short burst of pain struck her skull. Her eyes filled with blood and her vision went red. The mind-numbing pain with the force of the hit sent her to the floor, Where all she could see was the blood leaking out from her eyes. HER guts puking out of her now bloody mouth. She tried to scream, But it came out in gurgles. Her skull was what she felt was crushed. Burst into fleshly pieces. And her mind slipped away from her. 

-POV Change-

Toothy looked over and Giggles and sniffed, Maybe she was right! His eyes returned with light. She went on. 

"Everyone knows the trouble maker Cuddles is! My house is FULL of cameras, Lets just go to my bedroom and see where he went-" 

Someone behind her,  SOMETHING behind swung something that looked to be a bat and hit Giggles straight in the back of her head. She fell to the floor with blood spraying everywhere, Toothy's feet were hit with the red blast and he jumped back. The Thing was red, Well it might have been the blood but they was LARGE.

It towered over Toothy and its piercing yellow eyes struck him with fear. Its teeth were sharp and a shining white, covered with dark red blood. It gave him one last deranged smiling before spinning his bat and swinging once more. Unlike Giggles, He stepped backwards. Avoiding bat which he could see now was covered with old rusty nails that were crooked and VERY unsafe. He tried again, And this time hitting Toothy in the thigh. He was thrown back by the force and he felt numb and his leg, Filled with pain, was now useless to him. Toothy looked around and before he was hit again, He jumped for a nearby broom and held it like his last hope. His leg, Looking down he could see it was crushed to a bloody pulp.

He was gonna die anyway, He should keep him back away from the main party. He might be weak and frail, but he doesn't want-t. NO, Be BRAVE now, No holding back. The Thing now looked scared and stepped back, Maybe its scared of him. Toothy stepped toward before flinching. It started to growl and bared its teeth. This was the end, He will meet the others in the Valley after this. Only remembering the nice party, At least he screamed before the Thing's force hit him. Maybe everyone could run away. Maybe everyone will be OK!

At least he will forget how pathetic he was before he fell.

And then he felt the pain hit him straight in the eyes, At least he died a nice quick death.

Then he was gone, And the THING was still here.

_______________________________________________

Little short chapter for all you cool people out there. :) 

Also forgot to mention that Toothy wears a hoodie, Oops.