-A not so small talk :D- -Chapter 4- (CRINGE WARNING)

Handy and The Boar lead Flippy upstairs, Well. More like dragged him upstairs, He was still a bit off from what he saw, Who he saw there. He couldn't daydream for much longer though, The pig had already dragged him towards. Handy looked pissed, While the light blue pig just looked as though he was forced into this.

Once they had reached the stairs, Out of the main room's sight. They started to pull him UP the stairs, The bone-breaking process took longer than he thought. He was lighter than all the bears in the town but he still was heavy to draw upstairs.

"Why can't I JUST-" Flippy was stopped by the sudden stair in his shoulder, A pop then a painful crack came from it. A burning pain started there and spread. He felt it drag behind for the rest of the trip up. Many stairs in his face and one yell from handy later. They were done with the stair part of the trip. Once they reached the top of the stairs, they started towards the sleeping rooms.
It was easier from there, He heard a door creak open while his limb, in-pain body was dragged in. In the dim light, He couldn't see anything but the sound of a door locking could be heard. Flippy got up into a sitting pose, His shoulder was swinging left and right. He couldn't move it without a huge pain stopping him.

As his eyes adjusted to the darkness around him, A flaring light struck him. Flippy looked around him, Now he could clearly see the people around him. He might have lost consciousness since he was in a sitting position. How long was he out for?

Handy stood in front of him, waiting for his answer. His foot tapped patiently and Truffles grunted.

"So are you gonna give us an answer or you're gonna sit there bud-?"

"Uh-uh" Flippy stuttered, His memory of what happened was fuzzy.

"No...? I don't really know what's going on" He finally said, Hopefully, his response will be enough for them.

"Alright" Handy mumbled and turned to Truffles, He said something to the boar Flippy couldn't hear and Handy turned off the lamp next to him.

"You gonna end it just like that?" Truffles grunted "He just acted off and pulled out a-"

Handy looked over "Truffles, It's not MY job to do the talking. You were the person that's been stalking Flippy ALL night." Truffles shot him a look.

"I said on the way up we were gonna take him away so he doesn't cause a panic. That's when people start dying..." Truffles broke eye contact with him and looked over at the wall.
"He isn't even a THREAT, He's just some tired dude that got a bit nervous. Flippy, You carry that knife with you everywhere right?"

"Yea?" Flippy mumbled

"SEE, It even has his name engraved on it. If he murdered Petunia that one night, His knife would be gone. And the knife in her chest wasn't engraved with anything!"

Handy sounded like he knew what he was doing, But truly didn't with his argument. Although Truffle's face softened a bit.

"Sorry about that, We were just a bit worried about if you were one of those people," Handy said, Sounding a bit calmer. "You probably were tired from the car drive"

"What-?" Flippy response, that was so quick. He was expecting a stern talk about- Wait did he do something?

"Oh crud- Forgot to tell you why you here-" Handy looked over to Truffles

"Wait here, I need to talk to him real quick" They went into the bathroom and the click meant they had locked the door.

"Huh-?" Flippy said He could hear the two's shushed whispers but no words could be made out of it. He took the moment to think about what just happened. His mind went back to the image, Of the frog under the window. He knew who the frog was, He didn't want to think about them. Flippy sighed and looked up at the wall. Nothing came to mind. Nothing. His mind refused to think about it too deeply, And luckily for Flippy. Handy and Truffles were done and they walked out of the bathroom.