an accident.

It was a normal and calm day in the loud family house...well what it could be called normal or calm for the loudest family in royal woods...which means, not very.

"It's mine." said an angry Lana trying to get the last cupcake from her sister Lola hands.

"No, it's mine." Said Lana trying to do the same thing

Meanwhile Luna as playing her guitar, preparing herself for a concert with her band.

"Yeahhh." Shouted Luna while playing her guitar.

"Can you guys stop making noise, I'm trying to talk to bobby." Said an annoyed Lori not very happy with all the noise in the house.

"Seems like someone is a little mad...right mr. coconuts...yes, it is." Said Luan while holding her dummy which she called mr. coconuts, she then tried to make a bad joke, which only annoyed Lori even more.

The only members of the family currently at home who aren't making noise were Lucy who was very quiet and Leni who was occupied making some clothes. (Lynn jr was currently in the soccer training.)

Meanwhile a certain white haired boy named Lincoln was trying to play his new video game...without much success because of his sisters antics, which annoyed him a little, but he didn't say anything having already gotten used to things like this happening all the time, after all he lived with 10 sisters and he was the only male besides his dad in the house, not that being the only boy of 11 sibling bother him, especially after having a dream where he had 10 brothers instead of 10 sisters, which Lincoln had to admit was horrible...but sometimes he wished he wasn't the only boy or at least wasn't so different from his sisters.

"Sometimes I wish I could better understand my sisters." Thought the white-haired boy unaware that his wish would soon come true...with a blast.

"Boom."

At that very moment an explosion occurred from the loud family 4-year-old genius Lisa.

"Oh no, not again." Shouted the oldest loud sibling Lori, after hearing the blast.

This kind of events was unfortunately very common in the loud house, since Lisa experiments usually went wrong, to the point the loud siblings sometimes didn't even care, having gotten used to lisa experiments ending up in explosions like this...but this time it was different...this time it really went out of control.

"What is up with all this purple smoke?" Asked a worried Lori.

"I don't know...we better go see what is happening in Lisa's room." Said Luna also worried

And so, all of the loud siblings started running in the direction of their genius sister room.

Once there they saw Lisa just outside of the room, coughing.

The siblings then approached her and Lori asked with a serious tone of voice...

"What happened?"

"One of my experiments went a little...wrong." Answered the genius girl.

Then the loud sibling started to hear someone crying...their baby sister Lily, who was currently inside of the room.

"Oh no Lily." Said Lincoln being horrified by what could happen to his baby sister.

So guided by his emotions instead of his brain entered the room full of smoke to try to save his sister.

"Lincoln no...don't do anything stupid." Said Lori trying to be a responsible older sister.

But it was to late Lincoln had already entered the room and after a few seconds of worry from the rest of louds, he emerged from the smoke of the room with his sister Lily in his arms before giving her to Lori.

"Lincoln...you did it...you saved Lily." Said Lori with big smile in her face.

"You are a hero." Said Luna also with a smile in her face.

"Oh, it was nothing i..." said Lincoln before fainting in front of his sisters.

"Oh no." shouted the Loud sisters in unison.

"Oh no what we do?" Asked a very worried Leni.

"I'm going to call an ambulance." Said Lori before picking her phone.

6 hours later at the hospital:

All of the loud family including the parents Lynn sr and Rita were all wanting in the hospital for the news from the doctor about Lincoln condition, be them good or bad.

"O my god I hope our son my precious baby is okay." Said very worried Rita fearing for her son life.

"Yes, I know you are worried, but there is nothing we can do but wait." Said Lynn sr trying to comfort his wife.

"I know." Said Rita trying her best to not cry.

Meanwhile the loud siblings were equally worried for their brother with Lisa also feeling very guilted for what had happened.

Then it finally happened the doctor came.

"Mr and Ms Loud." Said the doctor with a serious tone of voice.

"Yes." Said both Lynn sr and Rita while preparing themselves for the worst.

"The patient Lincoln is currently stable and should wake up soon." Said the doctor.

"That's wonderful...did you hear that, Lynn; our baby boy is okay." Said Rita with a smile on her face while giving a hug to Lynn sr.

"Yeah, Lincoln is okay." shouted the Loud sisters with a smile on their faces.

But then the doctor interrupted the celebrations of the loud family and said something that shocked them...

"But...I have a question for you."

"What is it exactly? It's about the insurance?" Asked a curious Lynn sr not knowing what the doctor wanted.

"Is not about that...you see In the papers and the id you gave us, it says your child Lincoln is male. Said the doctor again with a serious tone of voice.

"Yes...what kind of question is that?" Asked a very confused Lynn sr.

The doctor then looked a little confused himself and then said something that shocked all of the loud family...

"I don't know how to say this to you but... your son is now...female."

"What." Shouted the whole Loud family not believing what they had just heard.

The loud family members then looked at Lisa with very serious faces.

"I can explain." said the genius 4-year-old girl with an unusual scared facial expression.

To be continued...