Part 13 Ronnie.

After the 2 Loud sisters had reached the Casagrande apartment they were greeted by Bobby and Ronnie, with both of them becoming somewhat shocked when they saw Linka, they had been told by Lori that Lincoln had been turned into a girl by an accident with one of Lisa's experiments, but they didn't really believe it till they saw the white-haired boy being now a somewhat cute white-haired girl right in front of their eyes.

"My god she is really a girl now...so Lori wasn't lying." Thought Bobby feeling a little unease.

"Oh, Lincoln...I hope you are feeling okay." Said Ronnie also feeling a little unease.

Bobby and Ronnie did they best to not look shocked, but it was obvious to anyone who looked at them that they were completely overtaken by the said feeling caused by the situation, to make things worst Linka noticed their shock and became very embarrassed and sad, but she also did her best to not show her true emotions, hiding them behind a very fake smile.

This awkward silence continued for a while till Lori said...

"So...can we enter?"

"Oh...sure...please come in." Said Bobby with a fake smile.

And so, Lori, Bobby, Ronnie and Linka all entered the building in complete silence.

Later inside of the Casagrande apartment:

Bobby and Lori were currently discussing what had happened to Lincoln.

"So, Lincoln really became a girl. I thought you were just kidding." Said a still shocked Bobby.

"But I sent you a picture of Linka, wasn't that enough proof?" asked the blonde 17-year-old teenage girl.

"I thought that you had just forced Lincoln to cross-dress." Answered the 17-year-old teenage Latino boy.

"Like I would ever force my own Brother to do something like that." Said Lori feeling a little offended by her boyfriend answer.

Bobby then looked at Lori with a somewhat serious face and said...

"Really, you wouldn't?"

"Okay, maybe I would if I had something to gain with it...but that's beside the point." said a somewhat embarrassed Lori.

"Is Lincoln okay with all of this?" Asked Bobby worried for the white-haired girl he saw was a little brother...or rather sister now.

"To be honest... at the beginning, she didn't like it one bit...but she getting used to being a girl one step at the time, believe me...now what about you give me a hug." said Lori wanting some affection from her boo-boo-bear.

Bobby didn't believe in his girlfriend answer about Lincoln...or rather Linka being okay with her new gender, but not wanting to disagree with his beloved Lori he just said what she said and gave her a hug.

"Oh, I love you so much boo-boo-bear." Said Lori with a smile on her face.

"Me too Lori." Said bobby, but instead of a smile on his face he had a worried facial expression.

"I hope Lincoln...I mean...Linka its okay and gets used to all of this." Thought Bobby while hugging his girlfriend, Lori.

Meanwhile Linka and Ronnie were at Ronnie room having a conversation...a very awkward conversation.

"So...you are a girl now...that's a surprise for sure." Said Ronnie with an awkward facial expression, not knowing exactly what to say.

"Yeah...it's definitely a surprise." Said Linka with a low tone of voice, almost like she was afraid to talk, which Ronnie noticed.

"So, what you think of being a girl?" Asked a curious Ronnie, wanting to know how her male turned female friend thought of being now of the opposite gender.

"It's definitely...different...to say the least." Answered the white-haired girl with a strange nearly sad facial expression

Ronnie now was sure that something wasn't okay with her friend Linka so she put her hand on top of the white-haired girl hand as a sign of support and...

"What is the problem Linka?" Asked Ronnie a little worried for her female friend.

"Is that...I don't know what I'm anymore...I used to be a boy...but now its like my old days as a male are a distant memory, I don't know if I will ever return to being a guy...and..." said the white-haired girl while shedding some tears with a sad face, before becoming unable to continue talking.

"And...what?" Asked a worried Ronnie, wanting to know what was worrying and stressing her friend so much.

"And... if the opportunity for me to return to being male again ever appears...I'm afraid that I will not want to take it...snifff." said Linka now fully crying.

"What...what you mean? Don't you want to return to being a boy?" Asked the confused Ronnie not understanding what her friend mean by that.

"I been through...changes...in both my mind and my heart...I'm starting to think more and more like a girl the longer I stay like this, I been using makeup, liking the same lame romance movie was my sisters...I even been developing feelings for Clyde." Said a sad white-haired girl just barely managing to not cry.

"Clyde...really?" Asked the shocked Ronnie not believing in what her friend was saying.

"Yes...Clyde...even I cannot believe it...I'm afraid I will start liking being a girl and not want to return to my old self...sniff." Said the white-haired girl, now crying again.

"Come on...you are probably just overreacting, I'm sure you are still a guy deep inside." Said Ronnie trying to calm her white-haired friend down.

"I'm not so sure." Said the sad Linka.

"Yes, you are, and I'm going to prove it." said Ronnie with a serious facial expression, now determined to help her friend.

"How?" Asked the still sad but now a little curious white-haired girl.

Then at that moment after Linka finished talking something unexpected happened, Ronnie kissed the white-haired girl on the lips.

The kiss lasted for a while and when it was finally done Linka said with blush in her face...

"Ronnie...you just..."

"So do you still believe you are not a boy inside?" asked Ronnie with a smug smile on her face.

Then at that very moment Linka started to cry.

"What...why are you sad again...didn't you like my kiss?" Asked a confused Ronnie.

"No...I'm not sad... quite the opposite." Said Linka while in tears.

"What you mean." Asked an even more confused Ronnie.

Then Linka hugged Ronnie much for the Latino girl surprise and said...

"Thank you, Ronnie...thank you."

"For what?" Asked Ronnie still confused.

"For remind me that I'm still me." said Linka crying of happiness.

Hearing this Ronnie smiled and started to hug her female friend was well and said...

"You don't need to thank me...that's what friends are for."

To be continued...