Part 10 Party.

It was later that day and Linka was currently reading some comics in her bed.

"Ahhh...no matter how bad things get ace savvy comics never fail to put a smile on my face...even if only temporally." Said the white-haired girl with a small smile on her face having managed to forget about her problems for a while by reading her superhero comics.

Then her reading session was interrupted when she heard someone knock on the door of her room.

"Oh, come on...can't I have some time of leisure and peace for once." Said the white-haired girl in low tone and an annoyed facial expression.

Then the knock on the door continued till finally Linka gave in and said...

"Who is it?"

"It's me Lori, I want to have a talk with you about something I know you will like." Said Lori with a soft and friendly voice which was unusual for her when she wasn't talking with her boyfriend bobby.

"Okay, come in.," said the white-haired girl.

And so, Lori entered the room of her sister Linka and...

"So, what you want to talk about?" Asked the white-haired girl while still a little annoyed for her comic book reading being interrupted like that.

"I and the rest of your sisters are going to organize a girl party, and we want to invite you to it." said Lori with a big smile on her face.

"What a girl party...are you kidding me...I don't want to go." Said Linka feeling almost offended by the idea.

"Oh, come on, it's going to be fun, you will love it, you will see." Said the eldest loud sister, insisting in the idea of the girl party.

"No...I may be a girl now...but that doesn't mean I want to go to a girl party." Said the white-haired girl with an annoyed tone of voice.

"But it's for your own good, for you to see that being a girl can be fun." Insisted Lori.

"I said no." shouted Linka determined to not go to a party for girls.

After hearing this Lori became angry and then for the first time since her brother had become a girl, she started to threaten Linka.

"Look your little...you will come to the party, or I will turn you into a human pretzel...okay." Said an angry Lori.

Hearing this the white haired became scared of her eldest sister and said...

"Okay...I will come to the party."

"Good, I knew you would like the idea...see you in the living room in 2 hours." Said Lori before leaving Linka room and closing the door.

"Great...now I have to go to a stupid girl party...just great." Said an annoyed white-haired girl.

2 hours later at the living room:

The sisters were all there waiting for Linka, everything was already prepared for the party, snacks, drinks and even two microphones so they could play some karaoke, the only thing missing was the white-haired girl so they could start the party.

Then the sisters started to hear someone approaching and Lori said...

"It's her...very well do was we planned and be nice to her, okay."

"Okay." Said the rest of the sisters in unison.

Then it happened Linka appeared and...

"Very well I'm here, so what is this party all about?" Asked the white-haired girl while still a little annoyed for have to go to a party meant for girls (even if she was now one.).

"I'm glad you asked, first we start with a makeup session." Answered Lori with a smile on her face.

"What...makeup...you kidding...right? Said Linka not believing in what her oldest sister was saying.

"Of course, not...we are going to show you...right girls." Said Lori to the rest of the loud sisters.

"Yeah." Said the rest of the sisters (minus Lynn jr and Lana.) while picking makeup tools.

"Oh no." said the white-haired girl both shocked and a little scared.

And so, it started the loud sisters started by applying nail polish to each other fingernails including Linka who watched with awkward face as her sisters applied the smelly polish to her fingernails painting them orange. After that was done the white-haired girl looked at her nails not knowing what to think.

Then it came the time of the face makeup, and this time Linka was as not very keen on the idea and started to complain.

"No, no, no...I'm not going to put makeup in my face...I refuse." Said the white-haired girl not liking the idea of putting on the makeup.

"Oh, come on...you will see you will like it." said Lori.

"I said no." said Linka now a little more upset.

"Come on Linka." Said Leni with a sad puppy face.

"Oh...fine." Said Linka not resisting her second oldest sister puppy eyes.

"Yey." Said a happy Leni before starting to apply the makeup in her white-haired sister face.

The applying of the makeup lasted a while, causing Linka to became impatient and said...

"Is this going to take much longer?"

"It's almost done...let me just apply the lipstick." Said Leni before doing just like she said and using the lipstick on her white-haired sister.

"And it's done...oh my god." Said Leni with a smile on her face.

"What? Do I look that ridiculous?" Asked Linka now a little worried.

"No, quite the opposite you look amazing." Said Leni still with the same smile on her face.

"Yeah, you look amazing...just take a look by yourself." Said Lori before picking a hand mirror and give it to Linka, who immediately looked at her own reflection and...

"Oh my...I look so...pretty." Said the white-haired girl after seeing how good looking she looked with the makeup on, she had to admit if the girl in the mirror was another person, she would have had a crush on her.

"Good to know that you liked it...now let's start the other part of the party, lets watch a movie." Said Lori with a smile on her face.

"A movie...what kind of movie? I hope it's an action one." Said Linka now more excited.

"No...a romance one." Said Lori before clicking on the tv remote control.

"What...romance...that's lame...I want see action heroes dodging bullets... not two people kissing each other." Said the white-haired girl a little upset.

"Oh, don't worry...you will see you will like it." said Lori before putting the movie on.

"I hope you are right." Said Linka with a somewhat upset facial expression and tone of voice.

To be continued...