Part 8 enemy's.

Linka looked a Chandler with scared and nervous face, not knowing what to say in that situation or what Chandler would do, but whatever it was, it was Chandler who she was talking about so it couldn't be good for her.

"I don't believe it." said chandler with malevolent smile on his face.

Hearing this the white-haired girl said with a confused tone of voice...

"You don't believe what?"

"That you are actually a girl now." Answered Chandler still with the same malevolent smile on his face.

"Neither do I to be honest." Thought Linka now feeling a little sad, with her rival/enemy comment remembering her of her current condition that she didn't want.

The white-haired girl however remembered that there was noting she could do about it, she was a girl now after all, so she tried to be strong and...

"But its true...I'm really a girl now, do you have any problem with that." Said Linka with a somewhat angry and confident tone of voice to her rival/enemy Chandler.

"Yeah, like I believe it, your stupid sisters probably just made you dress like a girl for fun like the weirdos they are." Said Chandler.

"Hey don't talk about my sisters like that, I told you I'm a girl now...not that I wanted it." Said the white-haired girl now furious about what Chandler had called her sisters.

"Oh yeah, then prove it." Said Chandler with a aggressive tone of voice which caused the white haired girl to feel uncomfortable.

"What?" Said Linka while blushing and feeling nervous.

"Prove it...prove to me that you are really a girl, you little freak." Said Chandler while holding Linka arm in aggressive manner which caused the white-haired girl great stress.

"Hey let me go." Said a stressed and scared Linka.

"Oh, come on I just want to see if you are really a girl now." Said Chandler with an evil smile on his face.

"Leave me alone. "Said a stressed white-haired girl, not being able to free herself of Chandler grip.

The white-haired girl looked around to see if someone would help her, but unfortunately all of the other students seemed to just ignore the situation, probably because they were afraid of Chandler.

Linka looked at Chandler with a face of fear not knowing what he was going to do, then when all hope seemed lost, she heard someone shouting something...

"Hey leave her alone." Said Clyde before sucker punch Chandler in the face.

"Haaaa...your little..." shouted an angry Chandler after being punched like that.

"Hey are you okay Linka?" Asked Clyde while ignoring Chandler (which only made Chandler even more angry.).

"I think so." Said a now calmer Linka.

"Good." Said a happy Clyde.

"Hey you... how do you dare punch me." said a very angry Chandler.

"Yes...I punched you, and there is more from where that came from." Said Clyde full of confidence and adrenaline from the moment.

He then tried to punch Chandler again...only for Chandler to easily catch his fist with his hand.

"Is that all you got?" Asked a sarcastic Chandler.

"My stupid weak nerdy arms." Said Clyde now remembering about his nerdy physique.

"Oh, you really need to go to the gym." Said Chandler in a mocking tone before punching Clyde in the face, causing him to fall into the ground.

"Haaa." screamed the nerdy boy with glasses while in pain.

The white-haired girl seeing this screamed...

"Clyde."

She then tried to help her best friend to get up.

"Are you okay?" Asked Linka worried for her friend.

"I think so." Answered Clyde still a little hurt from the punch.

Chandler then approached the two and said with an aggressive tone of voice...

"Well, someone will suffer now."

Both Linka and Clyde prepared themselves for the worst, then like a miracle, one of the teachers of the school appeared and...

"Well, well, what we got here...you are in deep trouble mister Chandler." Said the teacher with a serious tone of voice.

"Oh no." said Chandler knowing he was in trouble now.

So the teacher picked Chandler by his ear and took him away from the school cafeteria.

"Hauchh...that hurts." Shouted Chandler in pain from being pushed by his ear.

"Like I care, and if you think this is bad, wait till you meet the school principal, I'm sure he will love to hear about what you have done." Said the teacher with a very serious almost furious tone of voice.

"Oh, come on." Said an annoyed Chandler not wanting to see the principal.

"Less talking and more walking." Said the teacher with the same serious tone of voice not wanting to hear the badly behaved kid.

Meanwhile Linka and Clyde were talking to each other being in relief that everything end up well.

"Thanks for help me, Clyde." Said a happy white haired girl, grateful for his friend help(even if it as not very effective.).

"No problem pal, you can always count on me...now let's go, our lunch time is almost over." Said Clyde before starting to walk out of the cafeteria.

Linka then follow Clyde, while she followed him to the next class, she couldn't help but to think she was lucky for having such a great guy for her best friend.

"My god Clyde protecting me from Chandler, he is such a great friend." thought the white-haired girl before blushing a little.

"Why I am felling so strange right now, I'm blushing my heart is beating faster...could I be...no he is Clyde my best friend and he is a guy...and even if I'm a girl now I still like girls...right." thought Linka feeling a little conflated by her own feelings.

Clyde then noticed his friend strange behavior and...

"Are you okay?" Asked the nerdy boy with glasses, while a little worried for his friend.

"Oh that...its nothing." Lied the white-haired girl not wanting to talk about what she was thinking.

"Okay...well the class is almost starting we better walk faster." Said Clyde.

"Sure." Said Linka doing just like his friend had said.

And so, both friends went to the next class.

To be continued...