Part 2 waking up

"Lisa what happened." Asked Lynn sr with a somewhat angry tone of voice.

"Well, I don't know." Said a somewhat scared and nervous Lisa.

"What you mean you don't know?" Asked a stressed Lynn sr.

"The experiment I was making wasn't genetic or hormonal, I simply don't know how it changed Lincoln gender, it most been a combination of other chemicals in my lab during the explosion." Answered the genius girl with a scared facial expression.

"Oh no could it have affected Lily as well?" Said a stressed Rita before looking inside of Lily diaper.

"Uff...she is still a girl, thank God." Said a now calmer Rita.

"Well, whatever happened to Lincoln didn't affect Lily...that's good." Said Lynn sr somewhat happy that none other child of his had been affected by his 4-year-old daughter experiment.

Rita then looked at the doctor and...

"Can we see Lincoln? I have to see what happened to him with my own eyes."

"Sure, please come with me." said the doctor.

And so, the loud family went to the room where Lincoln was.

Somewhere in the hospital:

The loud family looked at their beloved white-haired boy...or rather white-haired girl.

He or better she looked almost unchanged, his/her hair and facial features were still mostly the same, but the louds could see obvious changes in his/her appearance, he/she now had longer eyelashes and his/her body now looked slightly smaller and thinner looking very delicate and fragile, which made the family have an almost instinctive desire to protect him/her from any danger.

The loud family mother Rita then looked at her precious baby and...

"Are you sure he is...well a girl?" Asked Rita, still not believing this whole gender change thing could be real.

"Yes, we are. We even made an ultrasound to be sure, she was both a uterus and 2 ovaries, she is completely female." Said the doctor with a serious tone of voice.

"My god, my baby boy." Said Rita while trying not to cry.

Lynn sr then tried to comfort his wife before saying...

"Is there is anything you can do...to make him a boy again?"

"Sorry, but there is nothing I can do. She is still too young for a gender reassignment surgery, and even if we did it, she would be completely infertile." Said the doctor with a sad face, disappointed he could not help the family with their problem.

The loud father then looked at his genius daughter Lisa and said with an almost angry tone of voice...

"Lisa, please tell me you can fix this."

The 4-year-old girl then said with a sad tone of voice...

"Sorry dad, but I don't know how...like I tell you my experiment wasn't supposed to do this, it was an accident, and replicate that accident could take years or not even be possible."

The dad facepalmed out of frustration before looking at Lisa and...

"You are grounded and forbidden of doing experiments for a month my little lady." Said a now angry Lynn sr.

Lisa didn't even say anything in her defense, she knew that this time she had gone to far in her quest for knowledge.

"Does this mean we are 11 sisters now?" Asked Lola not knowing what to think of this whole situation.

"I guess." Said Luna, also not knowing what to think of this situation.

Then at that very moment Lincoln started to waking up.

"Look she is waking up." Said Lana.

"Hooo...my head...what happened?" Asked Lincoln with a high pitch voice fitting of a girl.

"Lincoln...my baby...you are finally awake." Said a happy Rita for a moment almost forgetting about the whole gender change.

"I'm in the hospital...hey why is my voice so high pitch?" Asked the white-haired boy/girl.

The loud family members all looked at each other not knowing what to say or do, after all how are they going to explain what happened to him.

Then Rita broke the ice and said with a sad face...

"Lincoln this may be difficult to explain but...you are a girl now."

"What? is that a prank...was it an idea of Luan?" Asked a confused Lincoln not believing what his/her mother was saying.

"No...its true...I'm so sorry." said Rita while trying to not cry.

"Oh, please like I believe you." said Lincoln not believing what her mother was saying.

"But it's true". Said Lynn sr with the same sad face as his wife.

Now starting to get nervous, Lincoln looked down inside his hospital attire and became shocked when he found that his male parts were missing.

"What it cannot be." Said Lincoln before touching his hair to see if it was longer.

"But my hair is still the same length." Said the confused boy/girl.

"You know that girls don't have naturally longer hair than boys, that's just a culture and society norm." Said Rita, still with a sad face.

"But how?" Asked a now nervous Lincoln.

"It was because of that explosion in Lisa room caused by her experiment...ad she dosent know how to fix it." Said Lynn sr worried for his ex-son.

Lincoln then started crying.

"No...I cannot be a girl...it cannot be...I'm a boy."Said a crying Lincoln.

"I know how you must feel right now...but there is nothing we can do." Said Rita trying to calm her son/daughter.

"But I don't want to be a girl." Said Lincoln while still crying.

Hearing this the loud sisters approached their new sister and...

"Come on Lincoln, don't be sad." Said Lori trying to cheer Lincoln up.

"But why I wouldn't be sad...my life is changed forever...how are my friends at school react to this...I'm going to be called a freak, i..." said a crying Lincoln before being interrupted by a hug from all of his/her sisters who then...

"Come on...don't be sad." Said Leni with a small smile on her face.

"Yeah, boy or girl doesn't matter, you are still part of our family." Said Luna also with a small smile on her face.

"We will always love you, not matter what the others say." Said no other than Lynn jr trying to cheer up her bro/sis.

"Yeah." Said the rest of the sisters.

Hearing this Lincoln calmed down and then said while still crying a little...

"thanks"

To be continued...