Part 14 The Talk.

Linka looked around herself with an air of confusion, she as currently in a church dressed in a white wedding dress and in front of her there as her best friend Clyde in a bridegroom suit, and around her there were multiple of her family members and friends all smiling and some weeping.

"That's my girl." Said Lynn sr with a face of happiness.

"They grow up so fast." Said Rita using a tissue to try in vain to clean her tears from her face.

"Yeah...Linka." said all of Linka sisters happy for her middle sister special day.

"Is this my marriage?" Thought Linka.

After she had that thought a man dressed as a priest said...

"We are gathered here today to unite these two souls."

"Oh no." thought Linka

Then the priest looked at Clyde and said...

"Clyde, do you accept Linka to be your wife till Death do you part?"

"Oh no...no." thought Linka now starting to panicking.

"Yes" said Clyde with a smile on his face.

"Oh no...no...no" thought Linka now panicking.

The priest then looked at Linka and said...

"And you Linka do you accept Clyde as your Husband till death do you part?"

Linka as now in full panic mode, she tried to run but for some reason her legs didn't move, then out of nowhere her lips moved almost against her will and she said...

"Yes, I do"

"Why did I say that?" thought Linka screaming in her mind, not understanding why did she said that.

She didn't have much time to think about that with clarity however as the priest immediately said...

"If someone objects to this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace."

And at that moment someone opened the church gates creating a sound like thunder and with a voice as loud as Lion said...

"I object." Shouted none other than Ronnie Anne.

......

And at that moment Linka wake up in shock from her bed.

"This kind of dreams just keep happening." Exclaimed Linka felling a little uneasy from the dream she had just got.

"Clyde...Ronnie." said Linka with a soft but yet shocked tone of voice.

Linka didn't know what to do between the feeling she as developing for Clyde and her old felling for Ronnie her heart as both confused and at unease, a felling only made worst by the possibility of herself never managing to return to her original gender.

"Why does this need to be so stressing." Exclaimed Linka trying her best no to scream.

She then tried to calm down and control her emotions as to not have a stress attack and said...

"Well...today is Saturday, so at least I can relax"

Her attempt to calm down and not scream as short lived however as she felt a strange pain in her belly and when she looked down... she just lost it.

"Haaaaaa...." Screamed Linka with such intensity that everyone in the house heard it and immediately went to her bedroom as fast as they could.

"Linka...what happened?" Asked both Lynn sr and Rita in unison while accompanied by all of the sisters (minus Lily who as a baby as currently sleeping.).

"I think I'm dying." Shouted Linka with tears in her eyes.

"WHAT." Shouted everyone present with fear in their voices.

"What happened?" Asked both Lynn sr and Rita yet again in unison and with terror in their faces."

"Did you cut yourself? Are you vomiting blood?" asked Lynn sr trying to help her daughter as his protective father instincts kicked in.

Linka then gathered up courage and said with still in her eyes...

"No... not like that"

"What it is then?" Asked Lynn sr trying not to panic.

"I'm... I'm bleeding down there." Said Linka while pointing to her lower body where she had red stains.

After saying this the mood of the room switched from one of panic into one of awkwardness.

Lisa seeing this shouted again now with an almost angry tone...

"So... what are you guys waiting for? call an ambulance."

Hearing this, Rita (with a facial expression of both worry and embarrassment.) and the 5 older sisters (who all had an amused expression instead.), started to think how break the ice to her about "the women time of the month." In a way the as not scary or awkward.

"So...do something." Shouted Linka now in even bigger state of panic by her family apparent refusal to help her.

Seeing Linka panicked state Rita as both the oldest woman in the house and the Linka mother, build courage and decided to have the "Talk" with her son turned daughter.

"Linka calm down, you are not dying." Said Rita with an unusual expression on her face.

"Of course, I'm... look I'm bleeding like crazy." Shouted Linka felling almost insulted by her mother attempt of trying to downplay her injuries.

Hearing her daughter and understanding that she still felt a large amount anger and panic Rita finally decided to have the "Talk" and with a hand gesture that only the older sisters knew what meant Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan and Lynn picked the hands of the younger sisters and leaved the room with then as to not destroy their innocence, seeing this Lynn sr understood what was about to happen and knowing that this as a woman talk decided to leave the room as well.

Now alone with Linka Rita mustered even more courage and said while trying to keep a normal tone of voice...

"No Linka... you see...how do I say this...when a girl reaches a certain age..."

About a half an hour later...

"...and that is where babies come from... understood?" Said Rita finishing her explanation about what the "Period" was.

Rita then looked at Linka who as immovable as a statue with an expression of pure terror in her face and asked...

"Are you okay..."

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..." Screamed Linka from the top of her lungs.

Seeing this Rita decided that it as best to leave her alone and let her digest what she had just learned.

...

Once out of her daughter room, Rita took a deep breath and said...

"Well...she took it better than Lori at least...i better talk to her about tampons on another day"

And so, she went to the living room to try to relax and forget this morning stressful "talk".

.

.

.

(my first chapter in a long time, i had lost inspiration for a while, any way please leave a comment if possible.)