An Angel

Takemichi was a soft and kind omega, every alpha, beta, and even omega he meets ends up having a crush on him.

It wasnt long till the whole city knew about him, they would create rumours about takemichi being the most beautiful, the most soft, and the most kind omega but the ones who had'nt met him believed that there was no way someone like that could've existed.

I mean, takemichi hardly went outside, he doesnt like it that much when people stare at him. He had friends he could depend on when he didnt want to go outside, they would go with him when he goes to buy groceries or when he really doesnt want to go outside they'll just go on their own. They dont mind though, takemichi was always there when they needed him so when takemichi was the one who needed them they'd go through a whole mountain and sea if they needed to.

Present

"Takemichi!!" A girl yelled, she had peach colored hair that went down to her shoulders, "takemichi here's the groceries you needed" another woman said, she had blond hair that almost reached her waist and both of them had bags of groceries in their hand.

"Ah, hina-san, emma-san. Thanks so much!" A blonde haired male chirped, the girls put down the groceries on a table in his kitchen, the blonde was making some omelets and wore an apron with little stains.

The girls smiled and sat down the chairs as takemichi placed plates of the omelets he made infront of them, he made his way to the fridge and took some orange juice and poured them on glasses.

Hinata: takemichi you need to stop doing this 'munch' you dont need to make us food every time we come here 'munch'

Takemichi: haha dont speak when your mouth is full hina-san, and dont worry, its the least I could do when you're doing stuff for me like this.

He spoke softly and smiled, the two girls hearts melted at the sight and they immediately hugged the blonde man,

Takemichi: E-eh? Hina-San? Emma-San?

Emma: takemichi never leave us please?

Takemichi: why would I ever leave you two? you're my only best friends!

Hinata: wah I love you takemichi!

Takemichi: I Love you guys too 'smiles'

Emma: ah that's right! 'Lets go of takemichi' my brother says he wants to meet you! Though I turned him down because I know you dont wanna meet people that much!

Takemichi: its alright if its family members, they would soon know about me sooner or later.

Emma: but I dont want to! I want to keep you to myself and hina-chan!

Takemichi: ehehe... do what you want then! Im going to put the groceries in the pantry.

Hinata: me and emma-san have to go now! We still have some work to do so we'll go first! Bye takemichi!

Emma: bye takemichi!

Takemichi: okay take care you two!

The two girls left leaving the blonde alone in his house, he looked around then carried the grocery bag into a small room beside the kitchen, he put all of the things his friends bought into their right shelves then left closing the room.

Takemichi: I suddenly crave ice cream.. i'll just buy some in the park!

The blond quickly changed his shirt into a sky blue hoodie and put on white pants, he also put on a black face mask then made his way out locking the doors before leaving.

He walked a bit and arrived at a small Park with a few kids playing and some couples going on a picnic, he saw an ice cream truck a few meters away from him and bought a vanilla ice cream cone,

He walked to a nearby play ground and sat on a empty swing while he took off his mask ate his ice cream, children playing there were already staring at him but he payed it no attention as he knows that they will soon go back to playing,

A few minutes later, two girls came up to him and simultaneously said "hi mister you're really pretty can you date our brother?"

Takemichi: w-what?

"Hey what are you doing get away from him!" A light purple haired man came running towards the two girls as they quickly run away from him, the man panted and looked at takemichi,

???: im really sorry, my sisters are real crack heads at some times

Takemichi: a-ah dont worry about it. Im guessing you're the brother they're talking about?

???: u-um yes, my names Mitsuya.

Takemichi: ah takemichi nice to meet you 'smiles'

Mitsuya: 'thought' so pretty...

Takemichi: mitsuya-san? Mitsuya-san?

Mitsuya: a-ah sorry its just that you're really beautiful

Takemichi: what?

Mitsuya: Oh my god im so sorry about that! Please excuse me!

The purple haired man left leaving the blond by himself and ran to his sisters, takemichi chuckled then continued finishing his ice cream before he left to go back to his home.

With Mitsuya

Mitsuya: I cant believe I just said that.. but im saying the truth.. he is really beautiful

???: hah who are you talking about mitsuya?

Mitsuya: ah its nothing Mikey.

Mikey: okay! Ken-chin lets go buy more taiyaki im all out!

Draken: yeah yeah.

The two blonds rode on a motorcycle and drove away,

Hakkai: eh but im curious! Who were you talking about mitsuya-san? Its rare for you to say someones pretty even when its out of generosity.

Mitsuya: the truth is I met an angel 'looks up in the sky'

Hakkai: Really!? Oh my god guys mitsuya can see ghosts!!!

Mitsuya: shut up you knucklehead, I meant I met a person so beautiful they looked like an angel.

Hakkai: Oh.. well what did he look like?

Mitsuya: I just told you you idiot.

Hakkai: Atleast tell me his name!

Mitsuya: takemichi.

Hakkai: wait the one in the rumours?

Mitsuya: I don't know but there's one thing for sure.. it's that he looks like an angel that fell from the sky.

Hakkai: ...you sure fell hard..

Mitsuya: oh shut up I'm sure you'll think the same when you meet him.

Hakkai: bet!