🚶‍♀️Rut🕺🏼

S?n?u: Mikey-sama!!~~~

Taiju: now who the fuck—

S?n?u: 'accidentally trips'

Baji and Nahoya: HABAHAHBAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!!!

Draken: Sanzu get the fuck up already.

Sanzu: damn no need to curse. 'Rubs nose'

Just when he looked up, a beautiful Angel was offering him a baby blue handkerchief with nervousness in his eyes. "Are you alright?" His angelic voice was enough to make the pink haired male's face go as red as a ripe tomato.

"M-my Quee—" "Oy Sanzu!" Mikey interrupted Sanzu as the pink man's eyes sparkled. "My king"! The guy ran past Takemichi, leaving all embarrassed in his spot. "Takemichi what are you doing?" Chifuyu walked to him and patted his back, taking the omega's hand to drag him to Sanzu and Mikey.

Sanzu: I'm really sorry I'm late Mikey! It was just that the guy that was assigned to us still wouldn't talk why he was about to kill—

Draken: 'covers his mouth' and that's enough word said from this guy.

Mikey: 'whispers' do not mention anything about that guy when Takemichi's here.

Sanzu: wait who's Takemichi?

Baji: the omega that held out his handkerchief to you you idiot.

A long silence, the pink haired alpha's mouth hanged slightly open while his breath became heavy. "W-wait captain I though this was an all alpha meeting?" He took a step back and accidentally bumped into Takemichi.

"A-ah.. I'm sorry are you alright?" The omega asked concerned while Sanzu's face flushed red. Mitsuya's eyes widened as he noticed the familiar behavior, "Takemichi get away!!" The pink haired man pounced on Takemichi and grab a hold of his shoulders, mouth watering as if he was staring at the most juiciest meat in the whole word.

Takemichi stared shocked at the man's behavior while Chifuyu and Kazutora without hesitation pulled Sanzu of Takemichi, "take that man away from Takemichi right now! He's going into rut!" Izana ordered as Draken and Mitsuya helped the two others with creating distance between Sanzu and Michi.

"Let me go!! Why the hell did you bring an omega here?! We're all alphas! Why didn't you think about this!?" Sanzu raged as he pushed all the others away and wiped his endlessly watering mouth.

Inui and Kokonoi helped asked him if he was alright, with a slow nod, the omega's encounter with the alpha in rut repeated in his mind like a broken radio.

"Get Takemichi out of here now! We'll resume this meeting after there aren't anymore problems!" Mikey shouted as everyone nodded, Taiju sighed, thinking he wasted his time before looking at Takemichi who was entering Izana's car.

"Ah! Goodbye Taiju-San!" The omega bid his farewell to the buff alpha who nodded and smiled in response. Inui and Kokonoi, witnessing the whole scene, had their mouths wide open, clearly not expecting that face to come out of their merciless captain.

All dispersed and went their ways, the rest of their days going normally, except for Michi and a certain pink haired male.

With Takemichi

"Uhm, Emma-San, are you the only beta in the Sano family?" Takemichi asked while the three friends were eating Takemichi's special beef curry. It was pretty random of Takemichi to ask things related to their second genders, though it wasn't a topic that they couldn't talk about.

"Ehh, that's really weird for you to ask, but no, I ain't the only one in the fam of course." Emma drank from her melon juice and sighed, "there were originally 4 members of the Sano household, my grandpa, Mikey, Me, and Shinichiro, the eldest child."

Ohh. Takemichi nodded while Hina did the same. "Shinichiro-kun was the one who adopted Izana from an Orphanage, though their relationship wasn't father-son, more like brothers you could say." The blonde beta did a small chuckle, Hina and Michi sensed that this was a very sensitive topic to the female.

"You know Emma-San, you don't need to say if you don't want to, it was just a random question." Takemichi worried this may upset her but the female laughed aloud saying, "no no, it's.. really not." Emma looked at Takemichi directly in the eyes, pausing as she saw those beautiful ocean eyes of his concerned about her well-being.

"Takemichi, you actually resemble Shinichiro-Kun a lot." The omega tilted his head to the side, "how do I resemble him?" Emma stared at Takemichi before realizing what she had just said, "Ah! That was uhm, just me talking to myself." The female hurriedly ate her curry and put her plate in the sink.

"Hina-Chan let's go already! We're late for work come on!" The beta grabbed her girlfriend's hand and dragged her out the house while shouting "see you again!" To the omega.

"Shinichiro-kun huh.. he sounds like a great person." Takemichi smiled and continued eating his curry before putting their plates in the sink and washing them.

With Sanzu

Draken knocked on a door before opening it. "Oi Sanzu! Here's your meds, quickly take them, your pheromones are causing your fam to get high." The tall blonde covered his nose, preventing himself from inhaling the cherry flavored smoke coming from the man breathing heavily while wrapped around in several layers of blankets.

A loud groan came from underneath the blankets, a waff of heavily cherry scented pheromones bursted in Draken's face as an arm stretched out from under the blankets. "For an alpha you sure act all feminine and omega-like." He tried to cough out Sanzu's pheromones.

"Just shut up before I decide to fuck a random omega in the streets." The pink haired alpha sat up and gulped down the inhibitors as Draken handed him a glass of water. "Ahh.. thanks" both could feel the strength of the pheromones calming down a bit.

"Yeah yeah. Get better so you could do your job again. I'm leaving." Draken raised his hand and left the room, Sanzu sighing and laying back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "Takemichi.. I fucking hate him.." he grit his teeth, the face of the omega blurred in his mind.

~ • ~

Extra:

Kokonoi, Inui, and Taiju got back to their base, and awkward silence in between the 3. "Should we ask him about earlier?" Inui whispered to the black haired alpha. "I don't know.. what are the chances we'll get yelled at if we ask him?" Kokonoi whispered as a reply.

"90% for being too nosy." Inui covered his mouth while Kokonoi sighed. "Haa.. then!" He glared at Inui as the other returned the gesture. "Rock, paper, scissors!" Inui won. "Arghhh I thought you were going for rock!" Inui did a scissoring motion with a small smile before pushing Koko towards their captain.

Kokonoi: U-uhm.. captain?

Taiju: What.

Kokonoi: eek! I— uhh... do you like that omega from earlier?! 'Covers lips'

Taiju: 'raises eyebrows' hah?

Kokonoi: it's just that you were a bit kind and—

Taiju: so you're saying im not kind?

Kokonoi: NO. No... you just kind of treated him differently and.. gently???

Taiju: and so what if I do like him? You like him too is that what it is?

Kokonoi: ... I mean you're not wrong but—

Taiju: wait what?

Kokonoi: BUT we were just curious.. that's all. 'Sheepish smile'

Taiju: 'sighs' whatever. Just go back to your post. You're giving me a headache. 'Waves hand'

Kokonoi: yes captain. 'Bows and leaves room'

Taiju: gentle huh.. 'blushes'

~

Author's note:

IM STIL ALIVE HAHSHHEH. First update of the year wooo! I actually have a few more ideas for the next chapters. Get ready to see a deeper relationship between our favorite pink druggie and our cute little angel!