Candy Apple 🍎

Meanwhile

The others were sitting on benches in a park near Mizo University awkwardly.

Izana: so... where the hell is this leader of yours!?

Kokonoi: ...

Flashback

Taiju: huh? Meeting with other gang leaders? I don't fucking care, you do what you want with that. I still have volunteering work today. Do not come find me.

End

Kokonoi: 'sweating' he said he has volunteering work for the church so he will come late.

Inui: 'whispers' we aren't sure whether he'd come or not.

Kokonoi: 'whispers' I know but we'd die if we say he's not coming and if we force boss to come here.

Inui: 'sigh' okay fine.

Baji: volunteer work!? What kind of crap is that!? You've gotta be tricking us!

Hakkai: no, if it's church related it's definitely true. 'Sweating'

With Takemichi and Taiju

The two were having a great time, laughing as they learnt more and more about each other while they drew. They didn't even know that Takemichi's free period already ended half an hour ago before Taiju got a sudden text.

Takemichi: 'laughing' so when the priest was giving you the sacramental bread he almost had a heart attack?

Taiju: 'chuckles' It must've been a shock to him seeing someone so tall and with such a scary face like mine.

Takemichi: Taiju-kun your face isn't scary at all! I bet that priest just had a heart attack because you're handsome!

Taiju: 'blushes'

Takemichi: what?.. 'blushes' I-I'm sorry, it'sjustthatyouhavesuchagreatjawlineand—

Taiju: pfft! Ha ha ha!! 'Hits his back' You have such an interesting way to compliment! and if I could, I would also say you're quite handsome with those beautiful eyes of yours 'grins'

Takemichi: 'rubs back' t-thank you, I'm happy that you aren't uncomfortable with me hiding my face like this!

Taiju: not at all. All of us have things we keep in private, even if it's their face.

Takemichi: mm! And I'm actually done with my drawing, how is it?

Taiju: 'sees the drawing' it has improved a lot, you learn really quick. 'Smiles'

Takemichi: ahaha! Thank you!

Taiju: e-ehem.. so would you like to maybe meet up agai—

'Ting!' Taiju clicked his tongue as he got his phone and looked at the message, his eyebrows furrowed as he read the text while Takemichi also looked at his phone and saw the time.

Takemichi: oh my gosh! I really didn't notice how long it had been, I'm sorry Taiju-kun I wasted so much of your time.

Taiju: no worries. I actually have something to deal with right now and I have to leave.

Takemichi: oh.. is it not okay for me to come with you?

Taiju: ...maybe it's fine, it's just something related to my friends after all. But will you be alright skipping classes?

Takemichi: I already kind of did since it's been almost an hour after the free period ended, but I did attend most of the classes in the morning so why not? (Don't do this kids)