Bullied

The Next Day

Takemichi's alarm went off early in the morning, the blonde groaned as he turned off the alarm sitting up and rubbing his eyes with his fists, a yawn escaped his mouth as he stretched and looked at the time.

Takemichi: I hate mondays...

And with that, he got off the bed and head to the bathroom, he took a bath before wrapping a towel around his waist and going to his closet to pick an outfit,

He closet was mostly filled with jackets and hoodies since he didn't want anyone to know about his feminine body, he took a grey hoodie and black pants then put it on before looking at the mirror.

He got a comb and brushed his hair even though it didn't have any effect making him sigh and take a black mask from the drawer next to the mirror.

Time Skip

Takemichi arrived at a college with a sign saying "Mizo University" with students on normal clothes here and there in groups. He put on his hood and lowered his head putting his hands in his pockets.

Students stared at him with looks of confusion and disgust, Takemichi ignored them and walked faster untill he reached his locker, the only one with sprays of paint saying harsh words such as "freak" "just die" "disgusting b*tch" and many more.

People around him snickered and laughed, he once again ignored everyone and took some books before hurrying to class and sitting down 3 rows from the front,

The students around him quickly move away from him and started whispering, Takemichi just layed his head down the table and waited for the professor to come.

Right on time the doors opened and came a middle-aged man with books on his hand as he walked to his desk infront of the class, "ehem, quiet everyone. Class is about to start" he said as all shut up and eyes went to him.

Time Skip

The bell rang signaling it was lunch time, the professor excused the students as they all picked up their things and headed for the school canteen.

Takemichi, who was still sleeping, was left in the class as the professor stared at him before going to him and shaking his shoulder,

Professor: hanagaki wake up, you're gonna miss lunch time.

The blonde boy groaned and sat up staring at the professor before apologizing, the professor sighed before adjusting his glasses and saying.

Professor: did you get enough sleep last night? It's bad staying up.

Takemichi looked away making his professor sigh,

Professor: just try not to overdo it, you're so young and pretty don't waste it.

Takemichi stayed silent and the professor left, the blonde picked up his things and went to his locker putting back his things and going to the canteen.

The blonde stood up in a line, hood still on and ordered a salad with a orange juice box and made his way to a table when he suddenly got pushed making him spill and drop his tray of food,

Many people stomped on his food making his eyes widen as he tried to stand up but people were pushing and pulling making him stumble and drop back to the ground, he stared at the group of people huddling around one table, screams of girls surrounded them with flashes of pictures.

Bodyguards surrounded the table preventing the girls or just omegas and betas from coming closer, a hand then reached down to Takemichi pulling him up, Takemichi stumbled hitting the persons chest, he looked up to see a man smiling, eyes closed and peach curly hair, beside him was a man who looked exactly like the man he was leaning on but the difference is the he was frowning and his hair was blue, the peach haired person said,

???: are you okay cutie?

Making Takemichi jump and go backwards as he mumbled some words face flushed and hands just going in every direction, the person laughed making all turn to the three, a distressed scent came from the omega when he realized the his mask was gone revealing his very attractive face and quickly bowed before shouting "please excuse me!!!" And running away with his hands in his face to cover his face leaving everyone in the canteen shocked.

???: I didn't know there was a beautiful omega here.

The peach haired male said, the blue haired male beside him then nodded before more screams and screech were heard, bodyguards having trouble keeping the omegas and betas away from the twins.

Bodyguard 1: nahoya-sama, souta-sama, please get away from here.

Nagoya: kay just find who that omega was.

Bodyguard 2: of course young masters.

Nahoya: let's go souta!

Souta: please don't call me that.

With Takemichi

The blond ran as fast as he could to the bathroom and locked the doors, he looked at himself in the mirror, face red as a tomato, he splashed his face with cold water from the sink to calm himself as he tried to steady his breath, he looked at his stained clothes and sighed,

Takemichi: thank god I have spare clothes in my locker,

The blond then made his way to his locker but now the stares he got were even more intense along with the whispering and talking behind his back, Takemichi felt uncomfortable and walked faster to his locker and opened it when cold water dropped on his head.

Everyone around him laughed then two omegas came to him laughing and saying, "filthy slut how does the water feel?" Before laughing once more, tears filled the blondes eyes and the omegas noticed it.

Male 1: oh look, is the slut gonna cry?~

Female 1: wah~ wah~ hahahahaha!!!

Those were the last words the omegas said before a metal pipe hit their head by a man behind them, the students around quickly gasped and started running around scattering and screaming, two bodies on the ground with blood dripping from their heads.

The blonde stared shocked at the bodies hands covering his mouth with widened eyes, a voice shook him out of his daydream and he looked up to see a man with a metal pipe on his hand with an unbothered look on his face.

Takemichi: wha- ho- why did you do that?! Oh my gosh they're bleeding!

The blonde stammers, the man with the pipe gave him a confused look before saying

???: why aren't you happy with seeing them like that? They bullied you many times yet you still care for them?

Takemichi: what? Of course! They're still fellow classmates, no matter what we do we still need to care for eachother!

The man narrowed his eyes and leaned towards takemichi's face only inches left before their noses touches each other, tints of pink spread in takemichi's cheeks as he stuttered and said,

Takemichi: w-what? Is there something on my face?

???: ... hey... what's your name?

Takemichi: um.. hanagaki.. Takemichi...

???: Takemichi...

Takemichi: yes?

???: do you have a mate yet?

Takemichi: 'blushes' w-what! Why would you say something like that!

???: never mind.. you can call me kazutora,

Takemichi: Hi?

???: Lets go to my gang then!

Takemichi: wait what? Wah!!

The blonde was then lifted like a sack onto the black and yellow haired man's shoulder,

Takemichi: put me down!! stop!!

The blonde yelled as people stared weirdly at them completely forgetting about the two maybe now dead omegas.