☀︎Who Met Him First?☀︎

Another few days had passed and it was finally the day valhalla will fight toman. Inside takemitchi's house, the blonde trembled and shaked as the sound of his cat shaped clocked ticked.

Takemichi: I dont know what I should do now! I dont have any plan to stop the fight! Sh-should I just Show up there and say "hey I want you to stop the fight!"?..... i'll get killed if I say that!

The male buried his face into his pillow, he looked at his clock that said 12:35 before standing up and shaking his head, "I need to get it together! I should be going now or else i'll be too late.. wait... where is it?"

Few Hours Later

The blonde omega panted as he pushed up his mask to hide his flushed face. In the past few hours, he had been going to every alleyway and abandoned spots he could think of while trying to avoid as much people as he could.

That was when a hand reached out to him and gave him a water bottle. The blonde took the water bottle and drank from it a little before quickly realizing there was a man.. well men beside him.

He choked from shock and coughed continuously as he stared at the two figures who chuckled at the blonde's actions.

"Easy there we ain't gonna hurt you" a calm but somehow playful voice said as he handed Takemichi a tissue. The man had blonde hair but with little black hair on the roots and tip of it, he had grape colored, slim eyes and wore a black uniform.

Takemichi: a-ah no I'm so sorry.. I'd better go now so if you'd please excuse me—

"So soon? We'd just met so why don't you hang out with us more" a man with blonde and blue hair said as he gripped on the omega's wrist that was turning red, Takemichi winced and tried to take back his hand with a nervous chuckle but the grip on his wrist didn't budge.

Takemichi: u-um.. I'm really sorry but I have something else to do right now.. maybe another day?

R?n: well why don't you tell us so we'll help you

Takemichi: well.. I'm looking for places that can be spots for fights because my friends got into a war with some gang..

R?n?o?: oh.. does the fight have the name bloody halloween?

Takemichi: 'gasp' how did you know! Don't tell me you've been stalking me!

R?n?o?: no no I promise you not, we just know the leader of one of the gangs.

Takemichi: hmm.. you serious?

R?n: I assure you all we're telling is the truth 'smiles'

Takemichi: do you know where it's happening then? Please tell me!

R?n: well of course I tell you!

Takemichi: 'Smiles' really!? Thanks so much!

R?n: but for a price of course.

Takemichi: I don't care just take me where they are! Please!

The two strangers looked at each other before smiling as the one with braids said "close your mouth beautiful, bugs might go in" "Wait wha—" Takemichi was then lifted onto his shoulder as the two started running as fast as motorcycles,

A shriek escaped the blonde's mouth as the two men sharply turned from the sidewalks almost bumping into people on the way. The two laughed as Takemichi repeatedly shouted sorry to the strangers who just yelled curse words at them.

In just a few minutes they arrived at a gate of a junkyard, the blonde was let down from the man's shoulder as he stumbled and almost tripped from the ride he just experienced.