Transfer Student

College. A paradise where you can learn and get together with friends. But for others it's literal hell. Takemichi is one of the people who considers that true. And now he's currently in class, looking at a certain pink haired male in front of the class who was also staring back at him.

"Okay students! This is Haruchiyo Sanzu! He is a second year that transferred here recently because of some problems in his previous school. Now don't judge him too quickly! Treat him with respect since he is older than you guys." The Professor lectured the students while Sanzu continued staring at Takemichi in the back of the classroom.

"Okay any questions?" Almost all of the students raised their hands, Sanzu's eyes widened, "goddamn this is gonna take long..." He thought as he was bombarded with questions.

"Sanzu-san are you an alpha?" "Do you have a girlfriend?" "Can you please step on me?" At this point Takemichi started dozing off from boredom. Sanzu still in front of the class unable to sit down because of questions from the other students.

"That's enough questions people, you can continue after class. You can sit wherever you want Sanzu." The said man nodded and glanced at Takemichi, smirking and heading that way. "Where's he going?" "No way is he interested in that freak?"

The pink haired man ignored the whispering and sat down next to Takemichi, opening his legs and leaning back on the long chair. "Ehem, Let's start the class." And with that, another devil had come in Takemichi's front, you could say side because they're sitting together lol.

Time Skip

The omega's eyes fluttered open, blue eyes coming into contact with a lighter shade of blue. No sound was made however Takemichi had almost flown to the other side of the classroom when he met eyes with this man.

Sanzu: Good morning sunshine! The earth says hello!

-TV static-

Sanzu grinned saying "finally awake sleeping beauty?" The blonde pointed at the man, heart about to jump out of his chest. "you— why are you beside me?!" The pink haired man stood up and leaned down to the ground where Takemichi was.

"My my aren't you greeting your new seat-Mate? The prof said I can sit wherever I want. Yours had so much space to sit on. Wonder why that is?" Takemichi frowned and turned to his side. "None of your business. And don't you hate me!?"

"I do." "What—" Sanzu pulled the omega up with by the collar of his shirt. "That's why from now on, You can say goodbye to a peaceful life. Hmm? Ta-ke-mi-chi~" He patted said man on the head and left the room, leaving poor Michi all alone.

He sighed, "just what kind of heinous crime have I done in my previous life to suffer god's divine punishment.." Takemichi brushed his shirt and hair before putting up his mask and hood, proceeding to the door and to another day in hell.

~~~

"Yoo~ Takemichi~" the omega flinched as he froze in place, he really didn't want to encounter any more trouble this day but it looks like it's Friday the 13th for Takemichi right now.

A hand hooked around Takemichi's neck as he looked up to see an UGLY. FUCKING. TURD. "K-kiyomasa-san... What brings you here today?" The omega stuttered, obviously nervous. "Well I just realized we hadn't seen each other for a while~ I wouldn't want my poor Takemichi all lonely."

The ugly pig grinned along with his two friends. "Here comes the beating..." Takemichi closed his eyes, waiting for the impact but it didn't happen. He opened one eye to see the ugly alpha with his head stuck on the wall, visible bleeding and most likely concussion.

Kiyomasa's two friends fell down from shock, processing what had just happened before all of them started running away, along with some people in the hall. "Man there's always so~ much people trying to mess up my beautiful day."

A male stepped on the leg of the alpha who's head was stuck in the wall. "They're all scumbags who deserves this. Don't you agree? Takemichi?" The omega looked up and saw the pink haired male with a grin and menacing eyes.

"W-why?" Sanzu scoffed, "why you ask? It's because, you. Are. Mine. Everybody who is listening right now!! You have heard what I said! Only I have the privilege to beat up this sorry ass and my word is FINAL!!"

After the pink haired man's words, silence. "I'll take that as a yes then." He turned back to Takemichi, smiling before dragging the man across the hallway by his wrist, nothing was uttered while all this was happening. Only after the two had gone out of sight did everyone let out a sigh of relief.

Maybe it was only Takemichi who didn't smell it but heavy pheromones were emitted the moment Kiyomasa's head hit the wall. How did the omega not sense it? First of all the eyebags underneath his eyes were obvious, he had gotten a anime recommendation from chifuyu yesterday, an anime named Given. In more simple terms his snot blocked his sense of smell lol.

~~~

"Ow ow ow! Let go of me!" Takemichi pulled his arm back and looked Sanzu with tears eyes. "What? I saved you. Aren't you gonna thank me?" He took a step forward  to Takemichi who backed up.

Sanzu pinned the omega to the wall and looked straight at his ocean blue eyes, almost zoning out but then Takemichi made an attempt, I repeat, attempt, to push him. "What the heck you as weak as a girl."

He grabbed Takemichi hands and started squishing it, moving towards his shoulders and groping it. "What are you doing?—" "shushuh-shush! You explain to me first are you even a man?! Like I know you're an omega but to have no muscles and only this soft, jelly like fat is just humiliating!"

Takemichi was offended. "I do have muscles!" "Where huh? Where?!" The omega started tearing up more, "What— why are you crying?!" Sanzu let go of Michi who's eyes  turned into a waterfall.

"Stop yelling at me! I do have muscles! I lift!.... sometimes!" Sanzu raised his eyebrows, "do you lift cupcakes as weights or what??" Takemichi puffed out his cheeks, turning a bit red in color and Sanzu noticing that from behind his mask.

"Oi oi wait hey! Hey breathe you stupid omega!" He shook Takemichi's shoulders, the male already turning a bit blue in the face. "Oi takemichi!!!" He tried squishing the guy's cheeks to let out the air however the jelly like thing didn't budge.

"Goddamn this little omega!" He thought before taking off Takemichi's mask and kissing him, licking the soft lips of the omega. The blond again almost flew across the room from shock. "Y- You! Why did you do that?!?!"

Takemichi covered his lips, whole face turning red as a tomato. "Ha? What do you mean why did I do that? I was obviously trying to perform CPR" Sanzu crossed his arms, smirking. "That was not a CPR baka!!!" The omega ran out the room, taking his mask that was thrown away by Sanzu.

"Not bad Takemichi. At least he has soft lips. Anything other than that is just ugly." The pink haired man shrugged, walking to the door and stopping in his tracks. He touched his lips, then hurried out the room with red ears. Not bad for Sanzu's first kiss.

Author's Note
Guys I updated after 3 months lol. The end is nearing and I'm racking my brain for new ideas. Probably about 2 or 3 more chapters?? Depends on what I come up with on spot while making this haha( ̄▽ ̄)

My original idea for this book was a hantakekazu which was mpreg but I decided why not go cliche. I plan to make a season 2 of this book which is mpreg because I'm addicted to babies.(≧∇≦)