👏16👏

"I'm just trying to help! Wait- fuck! Mikey don't kill him!" Yelled Draken as he tried to hold back the small blonde alpha who continued to punch the already unconscious insignificant alpha.

Hanma was waking up Kazutora and the others while ran called the ambulance as Rindou woke Kakucho,

Rindou: hey Kakucho wake up!! 'Slaps kakucho' Stop Izana— pota bilisan mo na!(fuck! Hurry up already!)

Kakucho: 'wakes up' ugh what!? Shit he remembered! Don't let anyone come near Izana Rindou!

The half blind male ran to the white haired alpha, "Izana, calm down.. let me help Takemichi.." Said Kakucho with his hands raised up as he walked closer to the two, Izana growled at the half blind male not letting go of the omega, "I just want to help captain, he'll die if you don't let me." The half blind male tried to convince the white haired alpha as he slowly reached for Takemichi's wound and took off his jacket, putting pressure on the stabbed part to stop the bleeding.

"What's taking the ambulance so long!?" Yelled Izana angrily as he carried the omega in his hands, "captain let's just drive to the hospital it'll be more faster! And if we meet the ambulance then we'll transfer Takemichi there." Said Kakucho while Izana nodded and threw the keys to the other alpha.

"Mitsuya get everyone on their bikes, we're going to the hospital!" Ordered Draken, carrying Mikey on his back while the lilac haired alpha nodded and helped Hanma wake up the others.

Izana, Kakucho and the haitani brothers hopped in the car and drove to the hospital as fast as they could with the Toman and Valhalla higher ups following behind them on their motorcycles.

Many people would think that there were gangs getting chased by police as they looked at the black expensive car that was driving so quickly as dozens of motorcycles followed behind them, the vehicles left a scent of worry and anger as they drove past the streets heading towards the nearest hospital.

As they had arrived to the hospital they parked their vehicles before bursting into the hospital scaring the nurses, doctors and other patients in the room.

"Please help us our friend got stabbed!!" Yelled Kakucho as nurses quickly got a stretcher and put the blonde omega on it,

Izana: hey wait I wanna go with him!

Nurse: I'm sorry sir but you have to wait in the waiting room 'points towards the direction of the waiting room'

Izana was about to punch the nurse but Kakucho held him back, "captain let's just wait and hope for the best.." Izana looked at Takemichi one last time before holding the omega's hand saying, "I'm so sorry michi.. I'm sorry I forgot about you.." before the nurse said "I'm sorry sir we have to begin operating on him now." As she pushed the stretcher to the OR.

"Takemichi! What happened to him why is he going to the operating room!?" Yelled Kazutora as he tried to run after the omega but Hanma stopped him and shakes his head,

Kazutora: Takemichi!! Takemichi!! Hanma let go of me I wanna go to him!! 'Tears up'

Hanma: I can't let you!

Kazutora: 'shocked'

Hanma: ..'sighs and looks away' let's just go to the waiting room, Takemichi is strong he will survive.