8| That's What The Mask Is (smut)

a/n: smut

VIENNA

"Um, Clay? What the fuck?"

"Thought it was about time you should see my face." He responded.

The man was beautiful. His eyes were a gorgeous emerald color, sandy blond hair and a chiseled jaw with a slight stubble. He had a scar going across the ridge of his nose and another one on his left cheek. Freckles scattered his defined face. He just stared at me, not saying a word.

I have no idea why anyone would hide their face if they looked like that.

"Thank you for trusting me." I spoke, soft.

He walked over to me, arms crossed, "It wasn't for you. It was so I didn't have to hide my face in an uncomfortable mask all the time."

"You could've just never worn one in the first place. Ever thought of that?" I scoffed.

"Figured that since it blocked my vision a bit, I didn't have to see you."

"Fuck you, Clay." I huffed and turned away, walking to my bedroom. I didn't hear the footsteps behind me until the door closed.

I felt a hand on the back of my neck and suddenly, I was spun around to face him.

Clay's other hand moved down to the bottom of my shirt, playing with the hem of it. His hand that was wrapped around my neck drops to my ass, just resting there as his other hand makes its way underneath my shirt exploring the skin there.

"You think you can run that pretty little mouth whenever you want, huh?

"My 'pretty little mouth' can run whenever it wants."

I walked away, going to my bedroom without saying another word. I didn't notice him behind me until my pants were all the way off, leaving me in my underwear and shirt.

He closed the door and stared at me

"What?" My brows furrowed in confusion. He chose not to say anything.

I smiled back, "Maybe you should go put your mask on, it's not doing you any favors."

He took another step forwards, "Got quite a mouth on you, don't you? Maybe someone should teach you what to do with it."

"And who will that be?"

Our faces were mere inches away from each other. His hand dropped and moved underneath my underwear.

"Wet for me already?" He asked, feeling how soaked I was already. "Maybe I should fuck that attitude out of you."

My arms wrapped around his shoulders, pulling him in closer to me. I studied his face before my lips crashed onto his. It was a hungry kiss, breathing heavily as he took my shirt off.

I pulled his shirt off next, pushing him onto the bed. I climbed over top of him, straddling him. He gave me a moment to feel in power before he gripped both of my hips, flipping me to my back, pinning me underneath him. He unclipped my bra, throwing it to the side.

He tugged the waistband of my underwear off and tossed it to the side. My legs betrayed me, as they spread themselves further. Clay's hand rested on the inside of my thigh, inching down.

"Please Clay..." I begged, bucking my hips. Clay pinned my hips down but gave me the pleasure of pushing two fingers in and curling them instantly. I moaned loudly, throwing my head back.

It was such a different kind of stretch, especially from someone with big hands.

"So mouthy." He mumbled, leaning down to interrupt my moans with a kiss. I whined as he curled his fingers again, fucking them in and out of me.