19| Armor

DREAM

The talk with mom went well. She seemed to really like Vienna, and I definitely showed how much love I have for her.

Vienna was getting Atlas ready for our journey back to the SMP to get back my armor. I've upgraded from iron to diamond armor, and I already feel stronger. It's going to feel much better once I have my actual armor on.

I look out the window, admiring Vienna as she prepares Atlas. I watch as she places a kiss on Atlas's forehead, then she turns around to come back inside.

"Bad news." Vienna starts, my heart starting to beat a little quicker. "Sapnap has your armor instead of Tubbo. Dad told me that before we left yesterday."

"This is going to be tough. Sap is more skilled than Tubbo."

"Yeah, no shit." Vienna scoffs. "Are the invisibility and strength potions ready?"

I nod, collecting the bottles from the brewing stand and putting them in my satchel, as well as enderpearls.

We both walk outside to Altas who's illuminated by a singular torch. Vienna hops on first, then extends her hand down to help me up.

I grip it, then swing my leg over to sit down on Atlas. Vienna gently taps the side of Atlas, signaling to go.

Our journey back to the SMP was quiet, and honestly a bit awkward.

Vienna breaks the silence first. "You never told me what's going to happen once you get your armor back."

Being taken aback, my grip on her waist gets tighter, causing her to wince from the pain. "Sorry." I immediately started to apologize. I already knew what I was going to do, but I knew Vienna wouldn't approve of it.

"Well?" She asks again.

"I'm going to take away Tommy's last life, then revive him. Then kill him until it becomes a pattern."

Vienna lets out a sigh. "He's a sweet kid, Clay. He doesn't deserve this."

"He's the one who went against my orders in the first place." I start. "He never listened to me at all and started a damn war over music discs."

"He's a kid! That's what kids do; they argue." Vienna snaps.

I look up to see the glowstone illuminating the sky up above. The stars are out tonight, and the wind only blows soft breaths of air, making me shiver a little.

"You're not seriously taking his side," I argue.

"I'm trying to help you find a more logical reason than killing." Vienna sighs. "He doesn't deserve to die."

I slide off Atlas, reaching out my hand for Vienna to help her down. She reluctantly takes it, slipping down from the horse and landing on the soft grass.

While Vienna ties Atlas up to a fence post, I look around the SMP, and memories come flooding back.

Vienna walks on the path, and it starts to remind me of the first time that George, Sap, and I started to build it. Even Alyssa was there.

The community house still stands in the middle of the lake where we built it. The memories of George and Sap acting like children and shooting each other makes me smile inside.

Vienna leads me through the SMP, all the way to Kinoko Kingdom. The houses are beautiful, decorated like mushrooms. A beautiful koi fishpond sits in the middle, with a Yin and Yang sign at the bottom.

"Sapnap's armor should be in the military base," Vienna informs, walking over to one of the bigger houses.

I follow close behind her as we approach the giant building. Just as we got to the edge bottom of the stairs, Vienna stopped.