12| Invitation

DREAM

It was getting late and Techno still hadn't shown up. I was starting to wonder if he wasn't going to show until the door opened. It was Vienna and Techno.

"I saw him walking up the stoop and invited him for dinner." Vienna smiled at me.

I nodded, not really wanting to have him stay, but I agreed anyway.

Techno kept making eye contact with me, looking pissed off. I just rolled my eyes, not really wanting to ruin dinner for anyone.

"Love, do you mind showing Techno to the bathroom?" Vienna asked, getting some food out of the fridge.

I grinned at the pet name, nodding. I walked Techno to the bathroom without saying a word. He broke the silence first.

"Quite a setup you have here." Techno said, flicking on the light to the bathroom.

I nodded, trying to leave from the awkward situation but Techno kept talking. "You sleep on the couch?"

"No, we sleep together." I admitted. Techno looked shocked at my words.

"In the same bed?"

"Yes." I responded instantly. Without saying another word, I walked away from the bathroom and back to the kitchen. Vienna was chopping vegetables there. I smiled and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her and stuffing my face in the crook of her neck.

She giggled, "Hi, my love."

I smiled, still while in her neck. I kissed her once, not being able to help myself. She sighed softly, turning her neck so I could have more access. I began to suck a bruise on her neck, not aware of Techno standing in the doorframe.

"Am I interrupting something?" Techno asked.

Vienna broke apart from me fast, turning to face the hybrid. "Not at all." She smiled at him warmly.

She told him kindly to take a seat if he would like and he did, sitting in my usual stop from across from Vienna.

"I sit there." I told him blandly. He made no intent of moving, just crossed his arms on the table.

"You can just sit next to me." Vienna offered.

Of course I said yes and took a seat down next to where she will be sitting. Techno and I made heated eye contact, not saying a word to each other. It's funny, us not talking. The whole reason he was here is for me to apologize but we just seem pissed at each other.

Techno smirked and then looked over at Vienna who was doing something with the salad she made. "Would you like any help?" Techno offered.

Vienna turned and smiled. "That would help a lot, Techno, thank you."

I watched as Techno got up and started to help Vienna. They laughed and talked with each other. It felt like they forgot about me but I didn't want to mention it because Vienna looks really happy.

Dinner was served and Vienna sat down next to me. I placed my hand on her thigh but she shoved it off.

"Techno, how are things. I know we haven't talked for a while." Vienna smiled, pouring herself some water