13| The Ball

please listen to the song above :)

VIENNA

I enderpearled away from the Technos house and to Niki's house. I had left Clay there so he had someone to ride with to the ball. Although, it didn't seem like he got along with Techno well. Clay and Dad were getting along well. I didn't tell him that we weren't officially dating yet.

I enderpearled all the way to Niki's house where we said we would meet.

I knocked on the door and she opened up. She looked stunning. Her makeup was all done to match her dress and her hair was up in a bun with a flower crown.

"Look at you!" I squealed, staring at my friend. She looked beautiful (as always). "Give me a twirl." I smiled.

I bowed and she curtsied, giggling as I grabbed her hand and spun her around. I squealed again.

"I still have to get you ready." Niki told me, leading me into her house.

She led me upstairs and to her bathroom. Alyssa was there helping Hannah in the corner with her makeup while Puffy was curling Minx's hair. Niki sat me down and started her magic. The brushes felt soft on my skin, gently patting in the eyeshadow. The eyeshadow was a little dark to match my dress, which was all black. Niki added light blush on my cheeks, adding some sparkles to make it pop. The finishing touch was the winged eyeliner which she was proud of.

After she was done with my makeup, Niki began to do my hair. She tied it up in a bun and let the bleached part of my hair flow down to the side. She tied it up and stuck some white flowers in my hair.

I looked at myself in the mirror once she was finished and my mouth dropped. I look gorgeous. I looked side to side at my face, taking in every inch of my face. Niki had done an amazing job.

Lastly, I had to put on my dress. Niki had brought it out from the closet and I put it on.

Clay was going to lose his shit when he saw me.

"You look beautiful." Alyssa said. Her voice was so soft and comforting.

"We all do." Minx said smiling.

Minx was wearing a purple dress, Hannah was wearing a pink dress with roses, Puffy was wearing a white and red dress, and mine was black.

We enderpearled our way to Eret's castle. We were the first people there to help set up.

"You all look gorgeous." Eret smiled, hugging Niki and then I as we walked in.

"You do too." Niki returned, hugging Eret back.

It was around 8:30 pm when horses started to show up with people on their backs. The first people in were Foolish and Charlie Slimecicle.

"Foolish, Charlie!" Eret smiled, going to greet the two, "Good to see you guys."

"Dap me up!" Charlie stuck out his hand for Eret to shake. They either ignored it or didn't see and went to shake Foolish's hand.

More and more people started to show up and the party was starting to begin.

Quackity and Sam showed up next, both in a suit. Quackity went straight over to Eret and started to talk to him while Sam looked around the room. When his eyes met mine, he looked away almost instantly and walked away. I just laughed.