Dark Place

I hate this place so much.

Yes, I'm surrounded by my kind but we're really not the same. I'd like to be in places where I can feel the wind or see the sunlight.

This place is dull, cold, and sad and I hate feeling this way.

Remember when I said I sometimes stay longer in a certain place? Well the Dark Place is always it. I'm not sure if it just feels like it, but it definitely makes me think I've spent an eternity there.

Heaven knows if only I could, I would have snuck out and lived like a free man. But that's hardly the case for me.

In a way, it leaves me to my thoughts and helps me reflect. I guess the Dark Place isn't so bad. Although, I have to say I'm quite a positive thinker.

My thoughts have stemmed from the images of green grass and busy streets, to possibilities on where my next destination would be.

Life is always an adventure!

I just hope it's some place interesting.

One of the many interesting things that happened to me once was I went the the same Dark Place twice!

Yes, there are a lot of Dark Places in this world. Can Earth be a little less depressing?

I guess the smartest people can't even answer that question.

But anyway, it's not often I go to the same Dark Place twice especially when I travel a lot. I guess the song is right—it's a small world after all.

It also makes me think: if the world is small, then I'm just... nothing. Like all the other things and beings out there, we're just like infinite specs of dust.

It's scary and interesting, and I think I've heard of that line from a movie somewhere.

Just thinking about it makes you wonder why there's such a thing as life, as night, as day, as breath, as pain. I don't get it at all, but it's weirdly interesting.

I've heard a lot of people talk about history, the present, innovation, ground-breaking discoveries, and I'm not really one to speak about these things since I have no idea what they are, but knowing that people try to find answers to life and why the world is where it is now makes me feel like they're just creating truth so that people won't go insane just thinking about it.

I mean, is there really truth? Or is truth just made up so people can be controlled or managed? Is 'truth' in history really true or was it all just written by people who had the means and the power at the time to twist it so one side looks better than the other?

We'll never really know because those people are dead. Unless, you can bring them back to life and ask them questions and hope they'd be honest about it.

For me, luckily, I've never lied in my life. I've always been honest and straightforward.

Like how I've been honest about my adventures, and my feelings about the Dark Place.

It may be a cruel place to be, but as they say, there's always a light at the end of a tunnel. What I do is follow that light and continue to be hopeful.

There's always good news out there.