Meeting Me

Hello there.

Hmm, how do I start?

Well, I don't know who my parents are or where I came from, but all I know is that I'm here telling my story and going through everyday life encountering different circumstances, as well as people.

This world is strange, to be honest, but I love it. Common, perfect, and normal are boring. The unorthodox, however, are ones worth talking about. That's why people love drama, issues, flaws, and imperfections; that's why good stories are always so problematic. At least, at first.

I remember one time I was found lying on the side of the road and somebody came over to pick me up with a very pleasant side comment, "Crazy!" the woman said. I enjoy being called crazy. It makes me feel unique from the rest.

However, I don't know that many people to start with even if I meet different people every day—I don't know their likes, dislikes, their favorite ice cream flavor, their most embarrassing moments, yada yada yada. I just don't get the chance to talk to people.

I also live in different places—sometimes on the streets as I have mentioned. I sometimes live longer in a certain place but I am always a nomad.

It isn't really as bad as it sounds. I'm really fine with whatever's happening with my life. I believe this is my purpose, you know? Just living the life as me. Which is a concept I feel like people aren't really fond of. There are, I believe, only a handful of people who are true to themselves. It's quite sad.

Nonetheless, I'm just happy I get to be myself all the time.

Despite journeying through life clueless about my existence, I'm glad that I at least have a name.

People call me Bill.

-------------

Author's Note:

Finally! I have uploaded a story after... years?

I have been working so hard on my self-published book—Under The City Lights—which used to be here, but because of you lovelies I managed to make it to print here in the Philippines.

Thank you so much for the love and support since day 1!

I hope you guys will like this new one I'm writing.

Love always,
S.J. Wolf