~One~

George quickly started to set up his computer. He had a large announcement to make and needed to set his stream up. He got his greenscreen put up properly and made sure to check his microphone and background  music. After that, he went and clicked on Discord, where he saw Dream and Karl were already waiting. He quickly joined the call just to be greeted with a large amount of shouting.

"Hello George!"

"Hey Georgie! How are you doing today?"

George smiled at their cheerfulness.
"I'm doing great, thanks Dream. Hello to you too Karl."

"Where is SapNap? He's supposed to be joining too isn't he? I'm supposed to start streaming soon."
George let out a sigh, wondering why his friend was late.

Just then he could hear a ding and a loud voice echo through his headphones.

"Hey Guys!"

"Hello SapNap!"
Karl let out a little giggle.

"Your late."
George rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Just start already!"
SapNap said obviously eager.

"Alright."
George quickly named the stream "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!" in big bold letters, before hitting the live button.
He slowly sat back as he watched people flood in.

"Hello everyone! Thanks for being here!"
George gave a quick smile to the camera.

"We have SapNap, Dream and Karl here today, and if you saw the title then you know that we have something big to announce!"

The chat was moving at what looked like the speed of light.There were multiple "hello's" and "What's the announcement?" 's.

"Alright, it looks like everybody is ready for the announcement."
SapNap let out a small laugh at how eager chat was.

"Would you do the honors George?"
Karl had said it in a mock tone that made him laugh.

After his quick laughing fit was over he took in a shaky breath as he mentally prepared himself.
"Well, SapNap, Dream, Karl and I are..."

He took a short pause for more of a dramatic effect.
"Going to Vidcon!"

Chat was going at what seemed to be one-hundred miles an hour, even with slow mode on. Most of them in disbelief whilst others were just excitedly writing pog or pogchamp in all upercase letters.

"I've already bought my plane ticket, and found a resonably priced hotel room. The only thing I need to do now is pack!"

"Aw Georgie. Your not going to stay with me?"

George knew SapNap and Dream already lived together, but he didn't want to feel like he was intruding.
"Thanks for the offer Dream, but I've already found a hotel room."

"Have you already booked it?"
SapNap said with a playful pout in his voice.

George rolled his eyes at him for the second time that day.
"No, I haven't."

"Thats great, then you can stay with us instead!"
Dream sounded so excited.

George could hear Karl let out a small giggle.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be intruding."

"I'm sure. Besides, then your not wasting your money."

George let out a small sigh before nodding.
"Alright. As long as it doesn't bother you."

George leaned back in his chair slightly as he looked back at chat. It was being flooded with "DNF" and blue and green hearts. He proptly ignored it and started reading off the donos.