~Three~

George rushed about his appartment frantically.

He quickly grabbed his suitcase out of the back of his closet and unzipped it.

George looked over his wardrobe trying to decide what to pack. He knew it was most likely going to be hot so he gabbed shorts and t-shirts, along with a couple long sleeved shirts and hoodies just incase. He tossed in the necessities like underwear and socks, along with a pair of sandals in case he needed something else instead of the sneakers he would be wearing on the flight.

George rushed over to his bathroom and grabbed his toiletries like toothpaste, toothbrush, deoderant, ect. [Man doesn't want to be stinky XD] He picked it up, walking back into his bedroom. He put it in the suitcase and zipped it up.

The next step on his list was to get his cary-on ready. He grabbed anything he thought he would need for entertainment or anything he didn't pack into his suitcase that would fit. He put a book, some earbuds and a charger. He was about to put his phone in when he decided to download some music first. He quickly opened his phone and went on to spotify, downloading all his favorites. After he was done he quickly slipped it into his carry-on bag.

The carry-on bag wasn't too big and was quite simple. It was a small brown leather backpack that he would take with him instead of carrying a purse with him. People didn't judge him as much for it and he could carry around his belongings without a large hassel.

George let out a small sigh, finally relaxing after being able to finish packing. He had put off packing for such a long time that he was actually headed to the airport in approximately an hour.

He grabbed both bags and hauled them to the front door so that they would be ready when it was time to walk out the door.

-TIMESKIP-

George got up from his couch and walked over to his front door. He slipped on his old black converse and grabbed his bags.

He walked out to his car and tossed them in the trunk before walking to the front and hopping in the drivers side. He started up the engine and started his journey towards the airport. He lived close by so he wasn't too pressed for time. He turned on the radio and listened to music as he drove, humming along to some of the songs. He never really liked driving because of his colorblindness making it hard for him to see the traffic lights properly, but the humming always helped calm him down.

Soon enough he reached the airport and found a parking spot. He quickly parked and got out to get his bags.

George headed into the building and went through security. [We all know it takes longer than that, sadly enough :,) ] He started looking around for the proper terminal. By the time he had found it and sat down, there were ten minutes left till boarding.

Cutting it a little close.

George could definitely say that his nerves were thoroughly fried. Getting through security was stressful enough, but George had never been on a plane before. He had no reason to go on one so why would he?

Before he could start overthinking absolutely everything that was happening around him he heard a ding, and then a ladies voice coming through a speaker.

"Flight C to Florida is ready to board!"

George jumped out of his seat and grabbed his bags. He didn't have a clue how he was going to be able to sit still on this flight. What if he had forgotten something? What if the plane crashed? What if-

George lightly shook his head. He was going to at least try to calm down.

He walked slowly to the line that had formed to get on the plane.

Eventually it was his turn and he showed the lady his ticket. She nodded her head and he started walking down the jet bridge towards the airplane. Once he got there he greeted the flight attendent and stepped in.

Multiple people had already found their seats, and now all he needed to do was find his.

George slowly started walking further and further back until he reached his row. He put his luggage in the overhead appartment and sat in his chair, making sure to put his carry-on under his chair.

He slumped slightly, all his stressing making him tired.

George turned his head and looked out the window. It just so happened that the only seat left open on the flight was the window seat.

At the moment all he could see was concrete but he knew that soon he would be thirty-thousand feet in the air, with nothing but blue sky and white clouds to be seen for miles.

"Hello"

George turned his head and looked at the person talking to him. She had long blond hair with dark brown eyes and was wearing jeans and a SapNap hoodie.

George smiled at her.
"Hello, will you be the person sitting next to me?"

"Yeah"
She said as she sat down next to him.

"I won't be bothering you though! I'll either be reading or listening to music!"

"Alright! I'll probably try to catch some shut eye anyways!"

George turned back away to face the chair in front of him. She seemed nice.

"Ladies, gents and anyone inbetween this is your captain speaking. We are getting ready for takeoff so make sure your sitting down with you trays up and chairs at a sitting position. Thank you, and enjoy your flight!" [Love this captain! Wish they all said that!]

Soon after the captain was finished speaking a flight attendant came out and started showing the standard safety standards and how to buckle properly.

George quickly followed the instructions and buckled up.

He could feel as the engine started up and they began to taxi. Eventually they were on the runway and ready to go.

George held on tight to the armrest as he felt the plane begin to increase in speed.

And as quickly as it had started, he was off the ground. He looked out his window and watched as the last tire left the asphalt.

George quickly shut his eyes and leaned back in his chair. This was going to be a long ride, but at least it would be worth it. He was on his way to see his friends who were already waiting for him in Florida.

Honestly, whats the worst that could happen?

~~~

Hey!! Thanks for reading! If you notice any mistakes please let me know. Also I wanted to know what you thought about the pacing of this story so far? Is it going too fast or too slow? Let me know and I'll try to fix it! Anyways have a great rest of your day/night and I'll see you again in another chapter!
-V2a :)