~Ten~

George's eyes were screwed shut tightly. His headache still throbbing.

George began to tense up before smelling something. Even the smallest smell of it made his headache seem to lessen.

He slowly opened his eyes looking for the calming scent.

Soon enough his eyes landed on Dream and he froze.

He recognized the smell from the docs a few days ago.

It was Dreams scent.

It was no longer overwhelming, and he could even smell two more from downstairs.

He was now able to smell scents wihout any reprocutions.

George sighed. He knew this meant it wouldn't be long until he presented.

And for that he wasn't excited.

George, not wanting to think about that any longer than he needed to, decided to revert his attention back to his friend.

Dream seemed to have fallen asleep while caring for him. There was a towel laying on the floor, it probably having fallen off sometime in his sleep.

Dream was sitting on the floor with his head using the bed as a pillow. His blond hair was sprawled out on the sheets and the freckles dusting his cheeks looked like they were placed perfectly by the hand of an artist. His face was calm, no emotions showing. He looked so peaceful George could've mistaken him for a doll.

He definitely was good enough looking to be a model if he had wanted to.

George shook his head slightly, deciding that fantacizing about his "friend" wasn't the best idea.

Friend...it was such an odd word to George.

If Dream was a "friend" then why was he thinking of him in such a weird way?

"Good morning."
The voice was deeper than usual and a bit gravely, but he could still recognise it as Dream's.

George felt heat rising to his face slightly.

"Morning."
George replied simply.

"Are you feeling any better?"
Dream sat up slightly from where he had been laying down.

Beofore George had time to respond he could feel a hand pressed against his forhead.

Now George knew he was definitely turning red.

"Well your not as hot as you were yesterday."
Dream stated matter of factly.

George took this as an opportunityto make a joke, hoping it would halt his speeding train of thought.
"Aw, I thought I would look hotter today seeing as I'm not as sickly looking."

Dream let out a small wheeze.

"I meant tempature George. You look hot all the time."
Dream said putting emphasis on 'look'.

.
.
.

George was a tomato.

His joke had severely backfired on him.

Why was his "friend" able to make him flustered so easily?

"W-well, what do you want to do today?"
George asked trying to act as casually as possible.

"Since your not feeling a hundred percent, and we were going to do this sometime anyways, I was thinking we should stay inside and have a movie day."

A movie day...

That sounded really nice.

"Sounds good to me."
George said as he smiled.

"Alright, I'll go let SapNap and Karl know while you get dressed."
Dream smiled lightly before standing up and heading for the door. He stepped out closing it behind him.