~Eight~

George saw Dream's car and walked towards it.

Once he got there he opened the door and hopped in.

"Not gonna say hello?"
Dream let out a small laugh, trying to lighten up some of the tense atmosphere.

George stayed quiet. He didn't feel like talking at the moment. He wouldn't have minded not having a second gender. The only reason he went was to find out why he didn't. In truth, he hated the thought that he would be presenting one soon. It p*ssed him off to no end. He didn't want one, or need one. Couldn't things just stay the same?

"Your being awfully quiet. Are you alright?"
Dream obviously sounded worried.

"Its nothing Dream, just something I need to process. Don't worry about it."
George obviously sounded upset and he cursed himself for not doing a better job at covering it up.

George leaned his head on the window as he looked out at the scenery. He watched as cars passed and counted all the blue ones he spotted.

"Are you sure George? Your obviously upset. If you need anyone to talk to, just know I'm here for you, ok?"

George turned his head to look at Dream. He was smiling but it looked forced seeing as his eyebrows were creased with worry.

"Thanks for the offer Dream but..."
George's voice trailed off a bit.

"But?"

"I think I just need time to process for now."

The car went silent. There wasn't anything to say.

George went back to counting cars and soon enough they arrived home.

George hopped out of the car and started walking towards the house, stopping at the front door.

"Thanks for coming to pick me up."

Dream just gave a small smile and nodded his head as he unlocked the front door.

They both stepped in and took their shoes off.

"SapNap! They're back!"
George could see Karl yelling from his spot on the couch.

"Alright! I'm coming!"
They heard the sound of a door opening as SapNap walked out of his room.

"Hey George. How'd it go?"
SapNap gave him a big toothy grin.

"Um, it was alright I guess. I think I'm just gonna hang out in my room for a little bit though."
George gave a weak smile before walking towards the stairs.

He slowly climbed up them and opened the door to his room.

He closed the door behind him as he flopped down on his bed.

What was he going to do?

He still had four days alone with them. And then he also had a huge solcial event. VidCon. How was he going to get through this?

~~~

SapNap and Dream walked over to where Karl was sitting and plopped down next to him.

"Damn, George seemed off. What happened?"
SapNap looked over at Dream, thinking he had an explanation.

"I don't know SapNap. He wouldn't tell me."

They all sat in silence for a moment.

"Do you not have any idea why he might be so upset?"

"No he-"
Dream went quiet.

"Actually..."
Karl and SapNap looked over at Dream curiously.

"He seemed to be coming from the clinic..."

"You mean the one for-"

"Yes SapNap. That clinic."
Dream cut off SapNap.

"Do you think he's alright?"
Karl sounded worried.

"I hope so."
Dream let out a sigh.

"Try not to stress about it too much man. Hes your best friend. He'll tell you when he's ready."
SapNap gave Dream a small smile and patted him on the back.

Best Friend...He's my best friend. He'll tell me eventually. Right?

~~~

Sorry that its so short. I just wanted to get them back to the house and finish the day. I'll try to make the next chapter longer to make up for it! Have a great day/night, and I'll cya in the next chapter!
-V2a :)