~Two~

George had been laying on his bed for the past ten minutes doing absolutely nothing. He had woken up ten minutes ago but just didn't feel like moving. He just didn't seem to be in the mood. The thought of even just getting up to grab something to eat didn't sound fun at all. If he could he would just lay there all day, but he knew he had to do something.

With a sigh George rolled over and grabbed his phone off of his nightstand. He quickly searched up "secondary genders medical clinic" and hit search. He had been to multiple normal hospitals about it, so why not try a place that specialized in it?

He scrolled through the page for a little while before noticing a place that seemed qualified and not at all sketchy. George clicked on the link and was sent to the website. He scrolled through it for a little bit before deciding to book an appointment for later. There wern't many people that needed a secondary gender specialist so there wern't many places needed or work for the employees, meaning finding one would be hard but getting an appointment would not. He really did get lucky though. They might not have had one in England, but he would soon be heading to a place that did have one. Florida.

~~~

Dream had been up for the past three hours. He had officialy cleaned one extra room and washed all the bathrooms. Now all he needed to do was clean out the extra room across from his.

He didn't know who would have what room since Karl and George would be deciding wich one they wanted, but he just assumed that Karl would want the one he just cleaned that was across from SapNap's room. Leaving George across from him.

Dream sighed as he slowly walked over to the last room and started cleaning. He had been hunched over trying to clean up since he got up, and his back was really starting to hurt.

Dream stood up straight and stretched, lifting his arms up in the air towards the ceiling.

Right after his break was over, even if it was really short, he got back to cleaning. He wanted it to look presentable when his friends got here.

SapNap had gone out to the grocery store to make sure that their fridge and pantry were nicely stocked for when they had an extra two mouths to feed. Leaving him to do all the cleaning by himself.

At least he was almost done and SapNap would be back soon. Once they put the groceries away Dream planned on flopping down on the couch and trying to relax.

Not that even something as easy as relaxing was actually going to be easy for him. Especially when he couldn't get George out of his mind along with the fact that both Karl and him would be seeing his face for the first time. As excited as he was for the meetup it also made him very nervous.

But until then, all he had to do was just keep cleaning.

~~~

Hey guys!! Sorry that the chapter was short! It was more of a filler and to just get things moving. I'll probably have George either packing, getting on the plane or both in the next chapter! But until then I hope your having a great day or night and I'll see you guys soon!
-V2a :)