~Five~

TW
-Mentions of cutting
-disasociating?

George woke up with a splitting headache. He didn't know if that was a normal side effect of jet lag or if he should genuinly be concerned about it. Either way he brushed it off and sat up.

George reached for his phone laying on the nightstand next to him and looked at the time. It read 6:57 a.m. meaning everyone else was probably still asleep.

George opened his phone and went to his calander app. There he spotted his doctors appointment, coming up soon. Tommorow to be exact. When he made the appointment, he thought that the sooner he figured out what was going on, the better.

They had arranged it so that everyone could spend a week together before VidCon even started, which means he would need to find a good excuse to dissapear, and go alone. He didn't feel comfortable telling anyone about any of this.

George went to google maps and looked at the area surrounding the clinic. There was a library, an ice cream parlor, an electronics store and a grocery store.

What would be a good excuse to go to that area of town? It was about a twenty to thirty minute drive and he would need a ride. Meaning he would have to convince the person driving to just drop him off at one of the locations and then just come pick him up later. Sure he would have to walk an extra five minutes to get to his actual destination but it was better than actually being dropped off at the clinic, and having to answer tons of questions.

George knew he would need to think of a good excuse and soon, but for now he really needed something to stop this terrible headache.

George slowly got off of his bed and walked towards the stairs. Eventually he made it to the kitchen where he looked around for the cups.

"What are you looking for Georgie?"

George turned around startled. Dream stood there rubbing his eyes obviously still groggy from just getting up.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"No, I just got up. What are you  looking for?"

"I'm looking for your cups and advil. I don't know why but I woke up this morning with a splitting headache."

"Oh well, the cups are over here."
Dream walked over and opened a cabinet, grabbing a cup and handing it to George.

"And I can go get you some advil."
Dream said before slowly walking off towards the stairs.

"Thanks."

"Mhm."
Dream replied, still sounding tired.

Once Dream was gone George walked over to the fridge and filled his cup with water.

He took a small sip. It was cold and refreshing, waking him up a bit more.

"I've got some advil for you."

George looked up and saw Dream standing in front of him again.

"Thank you."
George said as he took the advil from Dream.

George popped the pills in his mouth and took a big swig of water, swallowing the pills.

"Any plans for today?"
George asked, genuinly curious if the blond had anything planned.

"Well, we were thinking of maybe taking you and Karl to the beach. Kind of like a 'welcome to Florida' thing. It is technically your first day here after all."

"That sounds nice."
George replied with a smile.

They stood there in a comfortable silence for a few more seconds before deciding to make something to eat.