21-30

Chapter 21

The boy thought for a while, and withdrew his hand, he had a better idea.

  Gu Ling made such a big noise, those zombies should come here!

  Qin Zhan closed his eyes, and when he opened his eyes again, a dark red light flashed by.

  He looked at the empty bag of potato chips in his hand, jumped off the chair, ran downstairs and took another bag of potato chips.

  Back in front of the surveillance, the couple was still slapped and kicked, trying to break into the villa.

  However, not far from them, a few zombies were slowly approaching them.

  Unlike the zombies in the past, they have to be much quieter, without making a "hoho" sound similar to wild beasts.

  The boy ate the potato chips with chucking, watching the scene blankly.

  The corners of his mouth even slightly cocked, as if looking forward to the next scene, with a cruel innocence on his face.

  ...

  Gu Ling noticed that something was dripping on his shoulders wet.

  He was a little puzzled, it was raining, and today is obviously a good weather.

  Reached out, it was slimy.

  Only then did Gu Ling realize that something was wrong. He turned his head slowly and stiffly, and then saw a scene that almost made him faint.

  A shriveled zombie with sparse hair and a hole in his forehead was staring straight at him with his muddy eyeballs. The saliva dripped on his shoulders, and the corners of his mouth turned up strangely.

  Behind him, there were a few zombies, staring at them silently, and the Harazi shed all the way, looking at them as if they were looking at a piece of delicious fat.

  Qiao Yu watched Gu Ling stopped moving, and asked, "Brother Gu, what's the matter?"

  Then he glanced in the direction of his vision, and the three souls scared Qipu away. She screamed and fainted.

  This sound was like a signal to start a meal, and a few zombies immediately rushed over.

  Gu Ling reacted completely instinctively. He hugged Qiao Yu and blocked the zombie's attack with his body, and then used a short knife to drive a path alive.

  When he left, his back was bloody.

  Seeing Qiao Yu well guarded, Xiao Qin Zhan showed regret.

  ...

  It didn't take long for the boy to see Qin Yiyi's car driving to the door.

  He put down the potato chips and jumped downstairs.

  "Yiyi, you are back." The boy opened the door to greet him.

  Qin Yiyi walked in, "When I was away, everything was okay here."

  Xiao Qin Zhan replied obediently, "There are several ugly and ugly zombies walking around at the door . The piezoelectric was scared away."

  Qin Yiyi habitually praised him, and touched the boy's head again, "A Zhan is awesome." After receiving the praise, Xiao Qin Zhan smiled contentedly.

  Shangzhou looked a little envious, when will he find Qiao Yu.

  When he came back from the task, it would be nice if Qiao Yu could greet him at the door like this.