81-90

Chapter 81

After Xiong strongly supported Qin Zhan, he was a little worried when he saw that he closed his eyes, his breath was weak, and he seemed to be in a coma.

"Boss, when you wake up, don't scare me." Xiong Dali shouted, shaking Qin Zhan's body frantically, trying to wake him up.

Qin Zhan seemed to be completely in a coma, and did not give him any response.

"Strongly, don't worry, A Zhan will occasionally fall into a coma, and he will be

fine ." Before, Qin Zhan absorbed Bai Mingyuan's crystal nucleus, which caused too much burden on the body. It took some time to digest, and it also appeared. Such a situation.

Qin Yiyi remembers that Qin Zhan's wood-type abilities, which have the same effect as the ice-type abilities, are both capable of absorbing energy in other people's bodies.

She saw that Qin Zhan forced Cui Pingxiao to chop off his arm, and he should have absorbed his energy.

This time it should be similar to the last time. After Qin Zhan has completely absorbed the energy, he will wake up.

"Really?" Xiong Dali was worried. The boss fell into a coma for no reason. Is it really okay? I also thought that Qin Yiyi was the person who cared about the boss the most and knew the boss's situation best. She looked so calm, the boss should really be okay, he asked, "When will the boss wake up?"

"This is not true. It is possible from a week to two or three months."

"It takes so long? "Xiong Dali felt a little uncomfortable," Cui Pingxiao attacked again, what should we do?"

Qin Yiyi was also a little worried about this.

The time when Qin Zhan passed out of a coma was too unlucky.

He fell asleep like this, wondering if he could beat Cui Pingxiao just by relying on them.

Fortunately, he fainted after Cui Pingxiao left.

If Cui Pingxiao was there, he would faint, and the consequences would be disastrous.

Qin Yi thought that Qin Zhan should have expected that he would faint, so when Cui Pingxiao showed signs of decline, he did not choose to chase after him.

He kept holding on until Cui Pingxiao walked away, and then he dared to faint with confidence.

Chang Huan frowned a little bit, and lost the main battle force. How will he fight in the future?

With Yu's absence, he is the boss. He must be tough and not show a sense of helplessness, so as to give his men confidence.

He arranged it in an orderly manner, "The injured person will go back to treat the wound first, and the others will treat the corpse of my companion together with me, and let them all go into the soil for safety."

Someone covered the wound on his arm and asked, "It's done. For these, can you send out the rewards from the brothers? Cui Pingxiao will come back anytime, I want to go out to avoid the limelight."

Chang Huan nodded and said, "Everyone has worked hard. Just come to the main house and find me later. Everyone, go and stay as they please."

Everyone listened and finally had a relaxed look on their faces.

Everyone came to trade the town to make money, not to sell their lives.

There was no way before, Cui Pingxiao had already hit the trading town, and they could only bite the bullet.