51-60

Chapter 51
When seeing the group of zombies not rushing into the house, and turned the spear to the supernatural power closest to them, Gu Ling completely relaxed, and fainted in Shangzhou's arms with peace of mind.

While the group of zombies focused their attention on Liu Yuan and the others, Shangzhou and the others went up to the second floor, turned the wall to the next room, and temporarily avoided the limelight over there.

Gu Ling was seriously injured, and Xiaoyou was similar, with a pale face like a ghost.

If the wounds of these two people are not treated in time, they will be accounted for in this room sooner or later.

They had no medicine in Shangzhou, so they simply bandaged their wounds and stopped the blood first.

After the zombies dealt with Liu Yuan and the others, they lost their target and began to wander around. Shangzhou and the others sneaked into the initial residence, waiting for Qin Yiyi and Qin Zhan to return.

They knew that Qin Yiyi must have stockpiled the medicine, and now they rely on her to save her life.

......

When Qin Zhan's slender fingers were placed on the trigger and gently squeezed, Qin Yiyi stood up, took a deep breath, walked to the window, took the binoculars and looked outside At a glance.

On the road, the zombies tightly united, scattered like sand.

Wandering around as if suddenly losing his goal.

She was afraid that she was wrong, and after watching for a while, she confirmed that the group of zombies was indeed not under Bai Mingyuan's control.

Qin Yiyi embraced Qin Zhan excitedly, "A Zhan, you did it!"

Having learned the lesson last time, she didn't try to pick him up and go around in circles.

Qin Zhan raised his eyes to look at the girl. Her eyes were curved, the sunlight was jumping, and there were shards of light in her eyes. Like a clear spring, sweetness is revealed in the clarity.

Most of his attention was still on Bai Mingyuan's side, and he didn't take it back.

The face looked a little cold, and when he saw her so happy, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but raised, and there was a little connivance in his eyes when he looked at her.

The wind messed up the girl's hair, Qin Zhan raised his hand, trying to keep the black hair falling on her tender cheeks from behind her ears.

I saw the girl holding up his face and kissing him hard on the cheek, her voice was very cheerful and joyful, and she said, "Why are you so great!" The

lips were as soft as a flower, and on his cheek, they moved away. .

It's too close, and the tip of her nose can still smell the scent of her body, which is intoxicating.

Qin Zhan's raised hand stopped in the air and did not move.

He blinked, his face turned red all at once, and then, like a rabbit, he jumped back and

kept a particularly safe distance from Qin Yiyi.

Qin Yiyi was a little funny seeing his overreaction. He was a child and knew he was shy.

He usually sticks to her all day long, just like a Siamese baby, and he does not blush like this.

Speaking of, when Qin Zhan was a soft and cute little boy who was particularly beloved, she occasionally praised him and kissed him, and sometimes Xiao Qin Zhan would take the initiative to come in and let her kiss him.