Chapter 2

-I entered itachi's room it was exactly like mine nothing new, and I'm sure that he was eating dango.

I sat on the chair beside the table and he sat on the other one.

"So what?" I started.
"Hn-" he was about to say something when I interrupted him.

"I know, you're gonna let sasuke kill you ha ?" He looked at me for a second with amazed look.

"You're really smart, a perfect match to my brother" I turned my head and looked annoyed.

"Stop teasing me already, let's go back to our subject, when are you planning on battling him, I know it's not gonna be that far" I said bothered by his words.

"Maybe at the end of this week if he finds me" itachi said sadly.

I closed my eyes and grited my teeth "Stop feeling sad about things you have done I don't care if it was good or bad, sasuke is a jerk, He doesn't appreciate what he has, unlike anyone else he has got people to stand by his side anytime and everywhere, He is a person who does not care who is standing next to him" I lost my patience when I stood up.

Itachi looked at me surprised.

Itachi pov:
I looked at her I saw how much her eyes held they are mixed with darkness and suffering, but at the same time emptiness.

She's that someone who lived his life alone since childhood and never experienced anything beside loneliness, I could sense her feelings frustrated and desperate from here, even if she's not showing it to anyone.

"Hn, Sorry for that" she sat on the chair and looked down at the floor.

"I know that sasuke is always acting selfish, but my death is necessary" I suddenly felt pain in my chest and started coughing blood.

Akami rushed to me and without hand signs her hand started glowing with blue color she put it on my chest after not more than a second I felt as if I was cured.

"You're crazy itachi, you're gonna fight him like this really" she glared at me.

"Hn, how did you stop the Symptoms of the illness" I asked her wondering.

"I didn't stop it, You need a therapy session, we will start tomorrow" she said still glaring and pissed off.
"This is the first time seeing someone using a blue colored medic jutsu" she looked at me and looked up.

"That's not any normal one it is the first medic jutsu to be invented, I started using it in basics when I learned some of it from scrolls, then I found a lady from one village that knows some from it but unfortunately she died before I could continue half the way thru, so I tought my self from a book she left and some scrolls, I can heal anything without using alote of Chakra" l at her in the eyes.

'She looks indifferent talking about it, did she just said that she mastered the hardest medic jutsu in a short time and by her self' I thought sweat dropping.

"So tomorrow morning you'll be in your room I don't care about kisame that shark, okay" she spoke in threatening tone.

I just nodded 'if sasuke and akami end up together I'll pray for sasuke to survive' I thought.

"I'm on the 2nd floor room twenty-five, your not gonna have any problem in 24 hours at least, bye" she opened the room door and closed it hardly.

"Didn't she hear me saying that I'm not willing to survive" I mumbled.
"Hn"

Akami pov:
I was walking to my room when I changed my mind and walked outside it was night I saw a sweets shop , I entered the shop.

"Welcome to our shop, what do you like to order?"

"Coffee please" I said.
"Okay, I'll be back in a minute" she said smiling.

I looked at the window and heard some people talking "have you heard the explosion yesterday?"
"No I wasn't here in the village"

"It was really big, I heard that it was caused by one person from an organization called the akatsuke"

'Hn, I'm sure one of the reasons this happened has to do with someone I know' I thought.

I was distracted by my thoughts and didn't notice the waitress beside me.

"here is your order miss" she placed the coffee on the table and walked away.

"Hn" I tried it 'its good, but of course not good as mine ' I smirked.

I completed the cup and left the money on the table.
I walked into the room and opened my small bag to take my pajamas from there.

The next morning:
I woke up at 7 o'clock changed my clothes to black shorts with gray cut-out shoulders shirt.

I went to itachi's room, I knocked on the door.

Itachi pov:
When I woke up I heard knocking on my door, I opened it to see akami there

'how did I forgot'
"Hn, Hello" she said rolling her eyes I know she noticedthat I forgot.

"Hello akami" I opened the door wider for her to enter.

She entered inside "now we'll start, first go sit on the chair and I'll see what's your illness clearly" she ordered.

I went and sat on the arm chair, she got down on my knees and placed her hand on my chest her hand glow like yesterday after about a minute she spoke

"Hn, you've got an illness called MPA acually this is my first time to know that someone you're age can have it" she said.

I looked at her and said "I don't care if it can be healed or not, anyways I'm gonna die at the end of this week" I said feeling guilty.

But she slapped me "shut up, I'll start healing you now"
"Sorry" I mumbled.
"Hn, go lay down somewhere so I can start" she said feeling annoyed.
I went and laid down on the futon she sat on the wooden floor and started healing me, after an hour I felt alote better.

"I can't cure you in one day I'll see you at least one day a week for four weeks" she said.

"Hn, and don't die until then" I felt worried
'she knows that I'm not gonna make it and she's still didn't change her mind'
I didn't say anything.

"I'll see you next week at the same area that we used to train in, bye" she get out of the room.

'She feels like she's left alone, I can't do anything I have to die, I have to give my eyes to Sasuke no matter what, sorry akami' I thought ashamed of myself.

To be continued...
_________________________________
Hello guys, hope you liked the chapter, if you did don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you guys,
Bye 🧡