Chapter 7

- I head to where the rest of his team was, they were going to what seemed to be Danzo's place, my eyes were really starting to hurt and there was some blood coming out of them every few minutes
if I wanted to use my healing powers I have to stop and focus, but I don't have time, I have to kill Those weaklings and head to Danzo's place.

I have to hurry before Danzou starts fighting Sasuke, because that's what it looks like they're going to fight, and I'm definitely not going to let anyone kill Danzo other than me, right?

I kept jumping from tree to tree, and my jumping distance grew by using my chakra to thrust trees with more force.
'I got close' I thought while glaring to whatever was infront of me.

And finally I saw them, they really can't keep up with me even in the simplest things, they moved ten minutes before me and now I'm next to them wanting to kill them, weak insects.

According to my chakra feeling, their leader is the strongest among them, and he has more fighting experience than others.

Finally, they turned to me with shock in their eyes, "Stop," their leader ordered them, a little confused.

They stopped and looked at me in the eyes 'what do they thing that the blood in my eyes made me ugly? Or maybe they thought it was because of that insect from back then, what a bunch of losers'

"Where's Daichi?" One of the team said in a low voice, the leader looked at him and lowered his head a little, "Did you beat him?"

I looked at him and put my hands behind my neck and stretched a little
"Uh that person? He's ashes now, I apologise."

“What? Ash? You are babbling, he is one of the strongest men of the group, how can someone on your low level defeat him?” That idiot spoke boldly.

'Who do he think he is? it's really useless to talk to someone who would kill him so boldly, I'll show him the great difference between us,' I thought with a mocking smile.

"You have to understand the situation now" the leader talked to him.
He looked at the ground with anger.

"What now do you want to fight me? I prefer this to be a little fast please" I told him.

"Do you think that you can defeat us all together, the leader of this group here can kill you easily, plus some spoiled brat like you can never feel the same as us, you can't beat us after every thing we've been through"

'You've been through?' I lower my head and a dark shadow covered my eyes, I clinched my fist.

Flashback:
I was alone at the house waiting for my parents and my brother to return home, I wasn't allowed to go at the point to the village or even to enter the uchiha compound, we lived at the edges, somehow in the beginning of the forest so nobody usually enter or walk by our house.

My family earlier went to the restaurant to eat their, obviously they didn't take me with them because they think that I'm an embarrassment to them, I was laying on the couch in the sitting room, let's be real I'm not that type of person to complain but sometimes I feel jealous.

Anyways I'm in peace now, I'm alone at the house no body is here to shout or beat me up, I stood up and walked to my brother's room, I walked inside, opened the drawer 'he is a spoiled brat like always' I saw a bunch of sweets and chips, do I have to take one I swallowed at the view, the last time I ate something like this was 2 months ago.

'I'll take one, he's not gonna say anything' I took a chips bag from there, I went out of the room then opened it in the kitchen, if you are asking why don't I take something from the kitchen to eat?