Chapter 13

-I can feel the huge amount of stress in the air, not just me it seems everyone can, now I'm heading to the area where I heard that the reanimated bodies are coming from.

I heard that they started by reanimating some akatsuke members, we followed them all the way to another hideout, me and the blood clone of itachi are waiting a several meters away from the place waiting for the masked man to get out of the cave.
I didn't hear itachi talking for a moment so I decided to ask him.

"Hey itachi, are you still alive?" I asked foolishly.

He turned his head to me seemed like surprised by me talking "yeh I'm surely alive what do you expect?" He said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Hn, the last time I took my eyes off from you, you were dead, well dead isn't the case but nearly" I rolled my eyes.

He giggled tensely "Don't worry I'm not gonna die I'm after all a blood clone here, and my real body have got enough chakra to give for at least 10 people, thanks for you"

I looked the other way away from him 'I'm not even sure if sasuke will listen to his brother but the important thing that he shouldn't tell him that he's acually alive or he would leave the war to see him, and the plan would be totally ruined' I took a look on the place to see if he's done yet.

"Ita they're moving we should take our chance to move as well, we have to hurry before he start his plan" we both nodded to each other.

I waited for a minute, make sure tobi is gone, to give itachi the sign for us to move.

We moved down the tree without giving any noise, I looked at him and used my kamui to transfer to the closest place I can reach, we saw that kabuto entered his hideout again.

"Itachi I'll enter stay behind me for now" I stepped inside slowly then saw kabuto entering a place and closed it with a wall using his jutsu.

I ran lightly looked beside me to see itachi, I inhale and exhale to calm my self.
'I'll use kamui to enter since I've seen the place before he closed it'
I hold itachi arm and used my kamui again to transport there.

When we were inside I quickly cast kabuto under a weak genjuysu, then itachi took my place.
"Itachi quick, we have to finish this so you can merge with the other reanimated people" I explained.

"Yes I know just one minute" I nodded.
"I can feel that he's strong if we haven't took this way to do that, fighting him would've been a problem, it'll take time definitely" he agreed.

"I finished let's hope the reanimated bodies won't feel that"
"K let's go out now, it's just gonna take a minute or even less before he wake up"
We both headed outside the place.

"Now it's time to split hope you can succeed" I waved.

"And you Akami don't die, my brother won't be happy" I just looked at him with empty eyes.
'He's acting as if I live to make sasuke that idiot happy'

He smiled and waved back, then each one of us head to his direction.

'Coming to think if it I remember when that sasuke was about to kiss me when sa-' a reanimated body attacked me.
I dodged the attack and took my gray katana out and attacked him.

'What the heck?' I looked around me to see bunch of losers dead shinobi on the ground and some injured ones, plus alot of zetsus and like 4 or 5 reanimated bodies, but there is one that I can sense few kilometers away that feels familiar.

"Hey girl don't get involved in this you can't win, we 100 people at least couldn't defeat them" he said, he was scared of death I can tell from his tone.

"Hn, can't take a break" I whispered.
I got ready to fight, I opened my eyes revealing my normal sharingan just to make it quick.

"Sharingan ?!!" One shinobi said shocked while the others were looking with wide eyes.

'I didn't want to use it but I have to now so I can fight with strong people after finishing here'
I raised my sword and hold it with both of my hands, I looked to spot the zetsus so I can finish them off first.

'There is like 70 of them that's gonna take a while' I added a good amount of Chakra to the sword and with my full pace ran through them cutting them down with my katana, it took me full 2 minutes to finish them all.

I took a breath to calm my body, then glared around me with my bloody red eyes.

I spot the weakest reanimated one, he looked at me smiling "Hello I guess I don't know you, I'm tenshia from the sand village" I just didn't say anything only looked at him.

"Ha I guess you're not a good talker"
'What's that another clumsy one' I returned my katana to its spot then performed a jutsu "fire style: fire ball jutsu" a huge fire ball came directly to him but he blocked it with water style.

"Tsh, it seems like you can use water and earth style" I said cause of the dead bodies around me, then without me noticing another reanimated one came behind me "BEHIND YOU!!!"

I looke but it was late he staped me with a kunai in my left arm.
"How could I be so reckless"
'I completely forgot for a moment that I'm against 4 not just one' blood ran out of my arm.

I looked at the wound and healed it with chakra "Let's see who's stronger its a battle between one hot girl vs we 4 reanimated shinobis" he laughed awkwardly.

'Tsk, can't any of these people move a muscle or an I the only one that have to deal with 4 at once? but I guess that's challenging I'm going for
it' I smirked.

To be continued...
________________________________________
That was the chapter hope you enjoyed, guys don't forget to vote and comment to give me your thoughts.

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Love you guys,
Bye 🤍