Chapter 12

-Flashback:
I stood in the room infront of itachi because i want to talk to him "itachi I have a plan" I said seriously.

"What is it? I'm not feeling that well after hearing about sasuke but okay I'll hear you" he sat on the sofa.

"So basically kabuto is doing the reanimation jutsu on the dead people, right?" I asked.

"Yes, so what?" He asked.

"Let's say if you get your dad's eyes back, I'll help you do a blood clone, I can help you add chakra into it, the blood clone will be shaped as a reanimated itachi" I said.

"Then what?"

"If you think about it it will get the same abilities that you use, if you can cast kabuto under a genjutsu convincing him that he created the reanimated itachi-" he cut me off by saying "so what will we achieve by doing this?"

"You can talk to sasuke to convince him to fight on the kage side, because I'm sure that the kage are gonna be dead by the end of the war or at least hardly injured"

"OH so you really care about sasuke, don't you?" He asked teasingly.
"Hn, it's not like that, itachi we're on the middle of a serious conversation" I glared at him.
He giggled nervously.

"Anyways, the biggest problem isn't kabuto it's tobi, I'm not sure how we're gonna do this without him noticing" I told him.

"Hn, that's right but I'm sure that he's gonna leave to fight at a point, he's not gonna stay forever inside their hideout"

"That's right, so I can help the clone enter there without them noticing then take the right chance to put kabuto under a genjutsu?" I suggested

"That'll work, I heard that kabuto got alot more stronger that before, that will be hard" he said.

"Don't worry I got this, he's from the sensory type, that's on the top of his list, and in a nonfighting situation he won't use his power or anything he will completely depend on the sense he got, I can cast him under my weak genjutsu and you'll take time to put him under yours" I explained.

"But won't yours be enough then?"

"No, I could only cast humans in a weak levels, my powerful genjutsus could only work with low chakra levels humans or these white zetsus"

"Hn that's convincing " he placed his arms behind his head.

"You're tired, I can see, I'll do some research starting two days later on the place that I could find the eyes in, I'll be relaxing before that" I said while yawning.

I went to my bed to take a nap.

End of Flashback
Back to the original time

I came back from my long journey I knocked on the door 'at least this time he locked the door' I smiled in satisfaction.
It was the night time the moon was shining lighting the place.

"Oi itachi open the door" I said.
He finally opened I was greeted by his sleepy face.

"Move" I said quietly.
He moved letting me step inside the house.

"I brought the eyes with me I'll do the surgery tomorrow, don't worry the surgery is highly important cause your blood vessels closed and some other stuff, go rest for now".

He just nodded and went up stairs probably he didn't listen to anything that I told him about right now.

'I'm tired as well and can't hold it anymore I want to sleep" I mumbled.

The next day
"Itachi aren't you done yet, or are you afraid of surgery? I'm not gonna kill you" I shouted in the house, I'm still waiting for him to finish his breakfast, it's been half an hour and I'm still waiting for him here.

'I think he's nervous cause he's gonna be able to see back' I smiled softly.

No one has ever seen my sweet side I don't smile often it rare for me to do it in the first place, he should be lucky I smiled because of him.
"Yeh I'm coming, just a minute" He said shouting.

Time skip:
I've completed the surgery for him, it took me half an hour to do that, you may think that's a long time but I took long so he won't take long to see back, coming to the part that when should we start plan it won't take that long for us to start like a couple of days are enough for him to recover.

Time skip:

I started my training in the forest nearby the house and I should use my time wisely to become stronger, if I have to fight Madara at a point that would be hard even if all the shinobi in the world unite with each other.

And let's hope that naruto is also training right now, he should be doing that, the war formed to keep him safe and protect him from tobi guy, I hope that they informed him about it or else he would get mad about them hiding it from him.

'Oh I forgot, do fighting in this war means that I'm protecting naruto right?' I felt happy.

'Yes that was the main reason behind me training in the first place to protect those who I care about, even if he was a jerk that he forgot me'

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice "oh akami are you smiling ? That's unusual, are you thinking about my brother?" He smirked.

I turned my head away from him annoyed "hn"
I thought a little then....

"Wait you can see now? I told you to wait till I come home and take the bandages away from your eyes"

"Hn, Sorry I couldn't wait any longer" I rolled my eyes at his response.

"God, I can't imagine how your brother is going to react after seeing you act like this" I murmured.

He smirked "Don't worry I won't act like this until he knows the truth so after the war"

"You're really genius, it's better for him to have the heart attack after we finish" I sat on the ground the soil was really hot from the sun, I'm really confused about the difference in weather between the lands, like last time it was raining and cold another it was snowing and now it's completely hot here, and that all happened in the last two months.

"Do you want to go get some sweets on the occasion of you getting your sight back, you can at least see a clear unharmed village before the war starts" he just nodded.

'The aftermath of war will leave a huge impact on people's hearts, I'm sure many people will die, but the idea that two living people will fight the world, that is, the results are never equal, even if the two people are killed, much more will be killed from the other side' I thought for a while.

'But for now let's appreciate the calm surrounding, even if it was only fake'

To be continued...
_________________________________________
That was the chapter, guys sorry I know it was boring but I have to explain what's gonna happen in the war, I think the war is gonna be next chapter or the one after it.

I apologize for the grammar and spelling mistakes...

If you didn't read my other book what are you waiting for, go read it now.
"And ya don't forget to vote"

Love you guys,
Bye 💜