Chapter 5

- I walked to reach the wooden houses, there was alote of people on my way 'so that doesn't make sense the village is completely destroyed, how is that possible'.

When I entered the area where they built the houses, I smelled a delicious smell coming from a sweets shop, and I decided at the same moment to enter the shop.

There were a lot of different kinds of sweets, but what caught my attention were the colorful mochi pieces.

I bought a box of it and went out to find someone screaming very loudly, but the sound was special, it came from someone I knew, Naruto.

I turned my face to the right to find Naruto with that girl with weird pink hair, and another person I don't know, apparently they decided to replace me and Sasuke with a normal person.

His Chakra is a bit low but I can't compare it to uselessness.

Without feeling I looked at naruto in the eyes, he looked at me as well.

I turned my body and started walking to the other direction.

For a moment I thought he knew me but "Hey you wait, you're not from the village".

I turned my head and glared at him, I swear I wore this cloak just not to get attention, and now not some random person stopped me but naruto.

"What is it boy?" I said hastily.

He took a deep breath before he spoke loudly "I said you're not from the village, and I don't think you have a permission to enter since you know the village isn't in the best shape"

I smirked "sorry but I have a permission, can I see your hokage?" I lied while looking at the floor avoiding eye contact.
'I'm gonna get some answers' I thought.

When I looked up, I saw that the bitch girl was beside naruto already "Naruto why did you ran away like this" she hit him on the head.

"Hn, may I leave?" I asked.
'If I escaped that's not gonna be good'

"Sorry about that" uselessness said.

'She hasn't changed a bit, still that weak ass woman, like look at her she's not taking care of her self nor her training, she think that three years of training are enough? Ha'

"Sakura-Chan that hurts" naruto turned to speak to me.
"Do you know you reminds me of my old teammate" he smiled sadly.

"Really, can I know the name of your teammate?"
Sakura jumped I'm "his name is sasuke he's our teammate, your looks are similar" naruto nodded.

'For a moment I thought that maybe they might remember my existence but that's all things that I can't achieve that's all a dream, it hurts not being able to cry when I feel bad about myself or even show emotions'

"Okay, now may I know where I can find the hokage?" I asked.

"Sorry but he's outside the village right now"
'He's??'

"Yes, and I want to know what do you want from him" pink said.
'What does she want, she faze me every time I look at her ugly appearance'

"Hn, Sorry for my question but can I know who attacked the village?" I tried to be polite to get what I want.

"It's not like a secret, its the leader of the akatsuke, pain" naruto answered shouting.

"Hn, thanks for your time, I'll leave now" I disappeared from their sight and appeared in the forest outside.

"Pain? Nagato-sensai died? What is happening i have been locked in the house for a month and alote happened, but how can I put it together who can defeat nagato-sensai and save most of the villagers if not all of them, it's only can be that naruto became stronger" I said in a low voice.

"Hn, I should find konan and talk to her, but before I'm gonna know who's the current hokage"

I walked to the a village that was near, I entered without a problem, I went to a park and started eating my mochi.

There were two men there setting on the chair beside me, I was drinking some water.
"I went to konoha yesterday man it was completely destroyed and I saw the new hokage leaving for the kage summon, I heard that he's danzo the anbu-" I choked and started coughing

'what is that who voted for him?' I grinded my teeth together until they crumble a vein appeared on my forehead.
'I'm gonna destroyed him' I finished my bottle and threw it in the trash angrily.

Then I immediately left this village and started searching for that shithole danzo 'kage summoning so that means all the kages are gonna be there, I'll just find one and chase him'.

Time skip:
I moved to a place between the lands and started focusing on sensing some kinda strong Chakra until I found a strong one coming from not far away, it's unfamiliar but let's see.

I ran until I was close enough to see them

'hn it's the mizukage Mai, her team is really useless I know that she can use lava style but she can't stand a chance against me if something happened' I thought confidence of my abilities.

Time skip:
'Now let's see, it seems that we're close to the place, and it's really cold here, I'm not used to snowy days'

I was wearing my black short shorts and a a black with silver random lines shirt with an half opened back and my normal cloak.
'They entered I'm gonna watch from from up' when I went up I sensed a very bad Chakra mixed with sasuke's one.

"What's that?" I was also sensing his team members Chakra.

'I'll watch from another place, it's better than getting stuck with that asshole' I thought with bothered looks.

I entered the place from the back of the place and then saw the main room that the kage was supposed to be in, anyways I entered the room that was beside it to hear there conversation.

"Let's see now what's gonna happen" I relaxed and took a deep breath.

'Their voices are really loud, plus can't they sense sasuke's Chakra I mean he's trying hard to hide it but like they're the five kage'

Then I heard them talking about danzo 'he has a guy named shisui eye so when he failed getting my brother's one he went to that guy shisui'

My mind stopped when I felt some weird presence in the room 'its weird and unexpected'.

"Guess what, uchiha sasuke is hiding here, do you have any guesses?"

'Even his voice I feel really uncomfortable' I shaked my head and stood up carefully, taking one of my weapons out.

I leaned against the wall,
"Hn, and now danzo is gonna take the chance to run but I'm not gonna let that happen"

To be continued...
_______________________________________
That was the chapter, sorry I haven't updated any chapter in the last couple of days, I started school and things so yeh.

And sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes.
Hope you liked the chapter.

Love you guys,
Bye 💜