Chapter 3

-i packed my bag and went straight to the forest i jumped from tree to tree hopping to find something interesting.

Time skip:
It's been a day and now I sensed a familiar Chakra close to me I stopped and I tried to determine who this chakra is for 'hn, as I expected It's his Chakra'.

I hid my Chakra completely so no one could take a notice on it, and waited for him to arrive with those with him.

I saw sasuke with his team coming, he finally noticed my presence and stopped.

He looked at me in the eyes then said "Hn, who are you? What do you want from us?" I looked at him a little surprised that he didn't remember me wasn't he obsessed with me .

"Who are you bitch?" The red haired girl shouted annoyingly.
I glared at her 'she better shut up or I'll kill her'.

She seemed a little taken back, I looked at sasuke he actived his sharingan, and one of his team got his sword from his back.

"Answer or we'll have to fight" Sasuke said.

'That's a little funny, is he trying to frighten me with his sharingan really' I tried hard not to chuckle.

"Sasuke-kun, are we gonna fight?" this tomato head asked him.
"If she's not willing to answer then we have to" Sasuke charges into me with his full speed.

'he think that he's fast enough?'
I avoided his attack easily, he was surprised, then without touching him, I only used chakra, he was pushed to the tree, he said "How?".

Sasuke pov:
She's really fast, at first I thought that she's not strong, but she didn't even touch me in the first place, how did she push me to the tree.

I got up and jumped to the tree branch.

And she reminded me of a someone I know, Akami, both of them are hot I can't deny that.

Suigetsu was about to start fighting her.
"Stop" I ordered.

He stopped and looked at me with his smile "why are you stopping me sasuke, maybe because she's totally hot, ha"

'Hn, can't he shut up' I thought.
"What now sasuke-kun?" Karin asked.

"Are you Akami?" I asked with a blush.

"Hn" she turned her head to the other side, that let her black soft long her move.
"So you are akami, we need to talk" I looked at her.

'she's truly hot, but for now I need to focus on killing him I can feel that our battle is pretty close'

"About what?" She said coldly.
"About something" I said.
She looked annoyed.

"Really I'm not joking, I'm not gonna stay here for too long so hurry up and say this something" she looked somehow angry at me.

"So why haven't you returned to konoha yet?" I asked.
"It's nothing to do with you, it's my turn to ask" she looked at me.
"You haven't said that you're gonna ask, plus what is this answer?" I told her.

"Hn, where are you going now?" she asked me.
"To kill itachi" I answered with an angry tone.
She seemed a little disappointed at this.

"What don't you want to kill him too?" I asked with a small smirk.
She glared at me "Nah, thats not my goal of course".

"Why are you here then?" I said.
"Nothing important, bye" she transported to somewhere else.

"Hn"
"So sasuke who is that pretty girl?"
I glared at suigetsu.
"Sasuke-kun she's really annoying isn't she?" I looked at Karin and said

"No she's not". I blushed.
"So that's your girl sasuke, I've never thought you have one, actually she's pretty hot, her outfit made her look more hot, she's definitely the best choice to d-" Karin hit him

"Shut up sasuke would never date a girl like her"
I cut them of "Let's go" I ordered.

Akami pov:
"I hope my plan works" I looked at the wall then at the whole room "that's all I need".

Time skip:
It's been three days and I arrived to see that itachi lost to sasuke in the battle.

I saw itachis body laying lifeless at the ground and sasuke too, I decided not to get close because I felt that the masked man was watching, after that I saw him with a creepy creature taking both of them to the kamui dimension.

"That's cool now all I have to do is to follow the my chakra source that I gave to itachi that day" I kept jumping from tree to tree hopping I could feel some of my Chakra.

"Hn, here it is" I was walking to the door it was leading me to a really long corridor.

I started walking cautiously in the in the hallway looking at my sides.

I felt someone coming, it was a white creature, then I actived my sharingan and put him under a genjutsu.

I dragged him with my to a specific room here it is I left him beside the door, there are more inside.

"What a drag" i said with a weariness, I eased it open to see all of them turned to face me.

"What are you doing here"
I took my sword off and started fighting or let's say killing them.

"Let's hope nobody heard that" I looked at my side to find itachi corpse without eyes, there were crusted blood on his face and dust.

I bended down and got closer to put my hand on his head, I added some Chakra in "he's alive".

They couldn't find out because I sealed part of his chakra and turned it into unfelt one, the seal will be gone when his Chakra drop to zero.

I went to that white thing infront of the door I opened my sharingan "if someone asked you about itachi say that you got rid of him and you burned him, copy your self into the 10 and put them in the room after getting rid of the others"
"Yes" he said.

"I'm such a genius" I smirked I hold itachi and transported to my house.

I placed him on the bed I already prepared "That's gonna be a long month".

It's been a month now I have never been out of the house except to bring water and food, I can feel that itachi now can wake up at any moment.

"I have to bring him his father's or mother's eyes from danzo"

To be continued...
_____________________________________
That was the chapter it's not that good I know, sorry for that.

Anyways I hope you have a good day

Love you guys,
Bye 🤍